The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
my day so far......woke up at 5:30 to let the dogs out....crawled back in bed with my imaginary wife who spooned me and massage my pee-pee, alarm went off at 5:45 at which time my wife walked the dogs down the street to play in the retention basin, at 6:00 i got up...showered, dressed by 6:20 my imaginary wife was back, she got undressed, hugged and kissed me goodbye then jumped in the shower,
i went down stairs, pet the dogs, took my medication and left for work, stopped at wawa for coffee, arrived at the office, my imaginary wife will take my pretend sons to their make believe schools, then she will go to her office and earn what would have to be counterfeit money
Serious question:

Are you fucking retarded?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Serious question:

Are you fucking retarded?
I don't understand your question....earlier in the thread people question my marital status, i responded, since i have been posting in this thread, there have been doubters, it is my experience that if you think people our liars, that is because your in the habit of lying and you assume everyone else does it...yeah, i know i am lying to my wife, i thought of telling her, repeatedly, however, why should i hurt her and my children, because of my lack of character, shes happy....why ruin it to unburden my own guilt, i would imagine my guilt is whats causing my chronic colitis to flare up.....

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
At first I was sure you were trolling us about the hooker, then I became convinced that you were not. Then you posted that thing about your "imaginary wife" and I was sure you were trolling us about the wife. Now I'm not sure about that any more either. This has left me confused, and the only thing I think I can be sure of any more is that considering the forum we are on, it's 99% certain you are at least a tranny!

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
At first I was sure you were trolling us about the hooker, then I became convinced that you were not. Then you posted that thing about your "imaginary wife" and I was sure you were trolling us about the wife. Now I'm not sure about that any more either. This has left me confused, and the only thing I think I can be sure of any more is that considering the forum we are on, it's 99% certain you are at least a tranny!
should i hold up a SARCASM sign for you sheldon, ooops i mean A-A ron

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
FOR A - A ron ONLY:

Kristin is TRUE
Marriage is TRUE
the fact that I am a CREEPY DUMB-ASS who feLL for a smack/crack whore also TRUE
Bald NOT-TRUE
Tranny NOT-TRUE

ARE WE CLEAR.....CRYSTAL CLEAR

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_12207.jpg

rrr_img_12207.jpg

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I forget you live in a country where the police don't give a shit unless you are either 1) rich and white (which the protect) or 2) poor and black (which they arrest to fill up the for profit prison industry). Happy hooker hunting!
has nothing to do with that, it just isn't worth spending taxpayer money to investigate a murder that was most likely caused by her owing drug money, will never be solved and actually benefits the community as a whole.

don't white knight crack whores bro.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
FOR A - A ron ONLY:

Kristin is TRUE
Marriage is TRUE
the fact that I am a CREEPY DUMB-ASS who feLL for a smack/crack whore also TRUE
Bald NOT-TRUE
Tranny NOT-TRUE

ARE WE CLEAR.....CRYSTAL CLEAR
is A-a Ron supposed to be an insult?