The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Sexguide has literally got to be the worst website/cultures ive ever stumbled upon. Worse than fantasy feeders, bug chasers, synthol users, home birthers.

Still cant believe how depraved everyone on that website is.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Ya it's fucking wild, just read this little gem...

I just told her I was looking for blow job but that I only had like 10 on me. She went for it, like I figured she would. After we parked, we jumped in the back seat and she start sucking my dick. It was a great BBBJ. She was even going to let me nut in her mouth. But she suck that dick so fucking good and I was rubing her sweet ass, that I just felt like fucking the shit out her. So I told her,"look, I can get you another 7 if I can fuck you." At first she though I mean I was going to give her another 17 onto the 10 I gave her but she went ahead anyway and let me hit it. Her PUSSY was fucking great. It had just the right amount of tighness to it. It was almost hard for me to hold back. But after about 10 minutes of fucking Cookie, my dick just exploded in her pussy. I hit it raw. My gut told me she would probably be ok to fuck raw. I nutted so hard in her pussy that she started to tighten her pussy around my dick. Her pussy drained all the cum out of my balls.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
lol love this'
Steve, can you share her info?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve8502 [View Original Post]
Scored me a little 30year old blond in the EV from CL w4m posting. She was just legitimately looking for some good dicking down. Spent 3 hours with her, she was a little thick but, I didn't mind once she had her lips wrapped around my member, I did everything and anything under the sun with her and got her to pop 5 or 6 times during my little session. She was into it and I mean into it with slapping and choking and spanking, my god what a freak. Any way, finally let her rest as my little buddy was actually getting tired and a little sore from pounding her so long, never met a girl that I could actually slam as hard and long as I was and she could still take it.

Had a few scores on CL personals in which there wasnt a donation just a horny female on the other end looking for a good time. Most of the postings the girls are bbw's of some sort but, I'll tell ya what if you haven't had the pleasure of a plump BJ you don't know what you're missing. I love super tiny petite females in general but, when it comes to BJ's I got to admit that the bigger girls got it in the bag.
Dude asking for a craigslist hook up's phone number.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Sexguide has literally got to be the worst website/cultures ive ever stumbled upon. Worse than fantasy feeders, bug chasers, synthol users, home birthers.

Still cant believe how depraved everyone on that website is.
I didn't even know shit like this existed to be honest - I mean, I figured it was possible.... but fuuuuuuck. I just spent an hour mindlessly exploring that hell hole. I just kind of figured everyone (even some of the poor, white trash fags on this site) stumbled upon pussy once in a while - but that is clearly not the case. Pretty awesome/creepy.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like a "Gems from Sexguide" thread is needed where all you perverts can share fucked up quotes from there!

Sounds like a "Gems from Sexguide" thread is needed where all you perverts can share fucked up quotes from there!
yeah, I'm gonna pass on that, the few I skimmed are basically the Ex-Con version of letters to Penthouse. Stories about how awesome it was to bareback a $20 streewalker get old fast. The world needs a new version of syphilis that reaches stage three in 48 hrs.

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Pretty freaky when you realize people like Johnny here are real and not trolls and apparently exist by the fucking thousands out there. Starting to look like Mike Judge has it right with his Idiocracy movie, except he left out the part where everyone is going to have STD's. Faith in humanity decreases a bit more everyday.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Let's hope Kristin doesn't turn up dead after you bang her, might be a bit difficult to explain!
right, because the Camden PD and FBI are going to launch a nationwide manhunt to find the killer of a street walking heroin junkie.

shed be forgotten within 24 hours, as she should be.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
btw after reading Johnny's posts on the hooker site I don't think he's actually married.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so you read everything i posted....what the f***, oh wait how do you know it was me ?, i forgot about all that s***

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
so you read everything i posted....what the f***, oh wait how do you know it was me ?, i forgot about all that s***
not everything... there was a post where you were crying about how your ex fianc? never made you feel like the whore does.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
my day so far......woke up at 5:30 to let the dogs out....crawled back in bed with my imaginary wife who spooned me and massage my pee-pee, alarm went off at 5:45 at which time my wife walked the dogs down the street to play in the retention basin, at 6:00 i got up...showered, dressed by 6:20 my imaginary wife was back, she got undressed, hugged and kissed me goodbye then jumped in the shower,
i went down stairs, pet the dogs, took my medication and left for work, stopped at wawa for coffee, arrived at the office, my imaginary wife will take my pretend sons to their make believe schools, then she will go to her office and earn what would have to be counterfeit money

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
right, because the Camden PD and FBI are going to launch a nationwide manhunt to find the killer of a street walking heroin junkie.

shed be forgotten within 24 hours, as she should be.
I forget you live in a country where the police don't give a shit unless you are either 1) rich and white (which the protect) or 2) poor and black (which they arrest to fill up the for profit prison industry). Happy hooker hunting!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
my day so far......woke up at 5:30 to let the dogs out....crawled back in bed with my imaginary wife who spooned me and massage my pee-pee, alarm went off at 5:45 at which time my wife walked the dogs down the street to play in the retention basin, at 6:00 i got up...showered, dressed by 6:20 my imaginary wife was back, she got undressed, hugged and kissed me goodbye then jumped in the shower,
i went down stairs, pet the dogs, took my medication and left for work, stopped at wawa for coffee, arrived at the office, my imaginary wife will take my pretend sons to their make believe schools, then she will go to her office and earn what would have to be counterfeit money
You let your dogs play in near freezing water?

http://www.weather.com/weather/right...en+NJ+USNJ0073