The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Shit I just got "no way dude"
Send her the same bathroom pic that was on FoH and let her know you're king of the rustlers. I don't think this whore knows who she is talking to exactly. Before it's over she will be paying you with the money that Johnny49 has given her to piss on her.

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
Uh am I the only person that thinks that keg should get this chick to hold up a sign under her Pissed On covered tits that says "I never came with Johnny but I did get Pissed On by Keg" and take a picture to post here?

Pretty sure we'd have to make a new Pissed On level just named "kegkilla".
Fixed.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Uh am I the only person that thinks that keg should get this chick to hold up a sign under her jizz covered tits that says "I never came with Johnny but I did with Keg" and take a picture to post here?

Pretty sure we'd have to make a new titcon level just named "kegkilla".
yeah you're the first one, except when I pretty much said exactly that

Keg: she's a druggee hooker. She will do anything for money. No need to even ask. Phone is one thing because she might think she's bein fucked with. In person? It's a guarantee

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
We didn't even get to money.... I'm bout to throw out a number

I think it's all negotiation
don't puss out already.....remember her live-in sets her dates....you need to talk to her not text...we actually set up a secret code so i know i was texting her not him, when it was him i would say shit like "i love you" to piss him off

also, why do people keep referencing "anal".....i never had anal with her....did half you morons even read what i posted on usasexguide, you have to go back to pages 3,4,5, i started posting right before christmas to talk her up and keep her busy during the holidays when i wasn't around

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
there-in lies the difference.......no matter how f***-up i may be, at least i actually did something, you all may view her as a smack whore who's life has no meaning....but the non-sexual times i spent with her and talked with her and learned about her life, helped me to see her, beyond the drugged addicted prostitute that she became.....it is sad and tragic,
but you nimrods...continue to enjoy your judgmental, holier than thou, comments and attitudes if thats what makes your pee-pee's hard

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
My pee has never been solid or hard. You should get that looked at, dead-eyes probably gave you something.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
there-in lies the difference.......no matter how f***-up i may be, at least i actually did something, you all may view her as a smack whore who's life has no meaning....but the non-sexual times i spent with her and talked with her and learned about her life, helped me to see her, beyond the drugged addicted prostitute that she became.....it is sad and tragic,
but you nimrods...continue to enjoy your judgmental, holier than thou, comments and attitudes if thats what makes your pee-pee's hard
Scumbag rerolled.org poster:
Filters out fuck from his comment with asterisks.
Attaches photo of Buzz Lightyear saying fuck.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Attention whoring manchild with made up fat wife and hooker issues is mad that his blood beltching vagina is getting attention from the board?
Also, if Antarius is winning the moral high ground against you, you should probably remove yourself from the gene pool.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I do. But seriously, if a guy who has paid men for sex accidentally and then tried to get his money's worth anyway is speaking from a position of superior moral authority, you might want to re-evaluate your position.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My internet-senses are still telling me that johnny is a troll account. Maybe I just don't want to believe.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Could likely be. Deffinately seems like he was lying about being married and having kids, at least to me.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
My internet-senses are still telling me that johnny is a troll account. Maybe I just don't want to believe.
so....i started posting about kristen back in december on another site, gave out her info, she's been contacted by a member of this site, he could actually verify my story of marriage and kids by asking her, as she has seen pictures of them, and you think this is all an elaborate ruse to scam a bunch of basement dwelling wanna-be's.....you senses are about as in "tune" as your boyfriend justin beiber sings

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Hey, you can insult me all day long, but you leave Biebs out of this!

Also, I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, dude. Being a troll is far better than this being your actual reality.