The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
When's this moron getting banned?
lets do the math....
this thread started 12-6-12 and until 1-28-13 ( approx. 53 days ) received 653 posts or 12.32 posts per day
since i posted my story
1-28-13 until now 2-6-13 ( approx. 10 days ) received 687 posts: minus my 155 and minus the dozen off topic posts = 520 posts or 52 per day
that's an increase of 425%
apparently....my story has increased interest in this thread...ban yourself with your 27 measly non contributing mother f****** poster

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Aside from the fact that you are obviously full of shit on a number of levels, the trolling has gotten so ridiculous that it is no longer entertaining.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Aside from the fact that you are obviously full of shit on a number of levels, the trolling has gotten so ridiculous that it is no longer entertaining.
then leave.....or post something thats worth talking about....i supplied enough proof ...you appear to stupid to follow it

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_12295.jpg

rrr_img_12295.jpg

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
His first post about his hooker on rerolled occurred before his last post about her on usasexguide. It's unlikely to be a troll.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
His first post about his hooker on rerolled occurred before his last post about her on usasexguide. It's unlikely to be a troll.
actually i stopped posting about her on usasexguide, after she was getting enough interest so she could stay off of broadway during the cold months and i posted here when i saw the end of our relationship was near

I have not ever fallen in love with a prostitute.

I have however, gotten offers for free sex before (from multiple prostitutes). But I tended to think of it as more of a loyalty/retention program (like a car salesman) moreso than any possible skills I had in bed.

I do think, that some prostitutes I've been with are smarter, cleaner, and even friendlier than other people I've slept with, and I don't just mean the alchoholic drug abuser that has forced me to have a HCV test/scare. (p.s. I learned that 30% of all injection drug users 18-30 have hep c, that number jumps to 60% after 30, it's insanely common among that population, so learn from my mistake and find out if girl has ever used drugs BEFORE putting your dick into the crazy)
My 7-11 coffee card gives me my tenth one free. The chicks behind the counter punch that shit 3-4x per visit for me, must be my hygiene and sobriety.

7-11 ? aren't they run by indians...who don't use deodorant ? of course its your hygiene
we have almost ever race on the planet here but Indians are few and far between. 7-11 are manned by a variety of poor people from a plethora of cultural heritages. the ones that comp me the most tend to be older Samoan women or teenagers with a ton of metal stabbed in their face (most likely trying to 'stick it to the man').

Malkav

French Madman
On another note, fuck, I may have a crush on my best friend's best friend.

The three of us have been hanging a lot lately, and I find her endearing, even though she is like only 21 at the end of the month. And god knows some of her typical 21 year old bullshit is annoying. But, well, still.

I don't even know the fuck why, but I suggested to my best friend "Hey, it's her birthday soon, let's schedule a week-end in Amsterdam to celebrate and surprise her." Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lets assume for the moment that you are on the level. What kind of asshole are you that you have wife and kids, but go banging and falling in love with heroine jacked whores to the degree that you are spending daily time with them and shaking down their pimp? Why would anyone value your judgement on ANY topic or assume you are capable of accepting well thought out reasoning? If you are on the level, then all of your activity is one giant Anima level live journal cryfest that is only slightly less unbearable than his mangum opus ebook "My First Period!!" or whatever the fuck that shit the nosebeast dug up was called. You are also a much shittier human being than him, because if your story is legit you went out of your way to risk trashing your entire family for no other reason than to drill some drugged out skank half your own age, wheras Anima's biggest crime was just doing nothing and being a giant pussy all day on the couch.

Now if we assume the more likely scenario, given the evidence that is not strictly from your attention whoring posts, your some single middle age guy who pumped a young skank for cash and got hooked on it and made up all this extra shit just to get attention on this board, which puts you two steps away from being Jerle and chopping off your dick and looking like the fucking Church Lady. My guess is that, unless you had a tub of peanut butter and went at it with your dogs, the hookers are the only female interaction you have had in your entire life. The fact that you get super defensive when people poke holes in your story all but confirms that you are full of shit about at least half of it.

Given that you had all of three posts before emptying your blood beltching vagina here (all in the other games threads about jrpgs), my gut tells me that you are actually a sock puppet account, most likely from Keg, though not nessecarily. Either way, you are trolling on some level and your made up story isn't going anywhere, aside from Kegs threats to give your girl a Golden Shower. Considering you might actually BE Keg, its pretty borish. Antarius, you are not.

TLDR Version: People calling you on your bullshit is more worth talking about than your giant made up trollfest

The Ancient_sl

shitlord

The three of us have been hanging a lot lately, and I find her endearing, even though she is like only 21 at the end of the month. And god knows some of her typical 21 year old bullshit is annoying. But, well, still.

I don't even know the fuck why, but I suggested to my best friend "Hey, it's her birthday soon, let's schedule a week-end in Amsterdam to celebrate and surprise her." Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Why does your best friend have another best friend? Are you unfamiliar with the concept of best or is your friendship unrequited. How old are you that your best friend's best friend is 21?

Phazael_sl said:
Take the hint.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

You got a good shot at fucking up you friendship if you play this like an asshole. Are you tight enough with this friend to discuss the situation or did you mean girlfriend and not friend?