The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
TLDR; fancy a girl, don't really think its on, interested in getting with other girls but still like original girl. FML (fuck my life for you old-timers)
Well remember the old thing, the best thing to do when you're hooked on one girl is to go out and fuck ten other girls. It sounds like you're not intimidated by girls, so that's great. Remember, you and the girls you're talking about are 18, so you're all stupid as fuck (no offense, but you are, I write this as a 31 year old looking back who was dumb as fuck too.) So you can't expect any of them to behave remotely rationally. They'll go after the biggest douchebags, etc, at that age.

The one thing I would have suggested is just straight up kissing E early on, like at that club when you talked to her outside. Don't sit there and ask about being in a relationship or if you want a girlfriend or boyfriend. Don't even mention relationships until she brings it up after you've fucked her. If she had any feelings for you, and if you were any good at turning on the vibe, she would have responded positively to a kiss. I've never had a girl that I had chemistry with refuse a kiss. Once I figured that one out, I kept my threshold low for kissing and was able to move things along with girls much more quicker. Because as you know, once you get that first kiss out of the way, it's all downhill.

Buffylol

N00b
I should contribute.

My best friends wedding is coming up in june and I am having trouble deciding which date to bring(or to find more potentials). I am not allowed to go stag because they don't want me one night standing any of the girls there(or sleeping with more bridesmaids), so I have narrowed it down to 5 girls. 3 of them are in committed relationships, 1 of them is married, and the last one is an insane gold digger(who might have herpes, waiting on test results to come back lul). Its open bar and all of them have the urge to feel my thunderous 2 inches so I don't forsee an issue with getting their pants off(wedding fever + booze + already wants to get dicked = gold)... I just need to figure out which one.

Obviously herp girl is out if her shit comes back tainted, but should I feel bad just waiting around for these girls relationships to fall apart?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If they are willing to see you on the side their relationships are already fucked anyway. Its just a matter of how close they are to ditching the dude, or if they are keeping you as the side fuck. Either way you probably don't care. The married one is inviting a shit ton more potential drama for you maybe, but I don't know anything else about her status with the husband. I'm not one to preach since I've cheated on a wife and with another man's wife so fuck it if that's what you want.

Or just go solo, your best friend is sentencing himself to hell anyway, who cares. I bet he doesn't actually care but the bitch who's tying him down has decided you will have a date. He's going to have bigger issues than who you banged at his overpriced Cinderella ball. Are you the best man or in the wedding or something? If just an attendee, then fuck them do what you want.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
met up with my ex last night. had no idea how hard she was taking the whole thing, made me feel really shitty.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Basically he was drinking all day. Went to bar/club or something. Brought home random slut. Girlfriend lives in a building across the damn street. G/F or one of her harpy friends sees Keg walking in with the random. G/F shows up at his door shrieking and violent (?). Keg tells her to hit the road and goes back inside with random, who breaks into tears. Keg finishes the deal with random anyway.

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
yeah sorry about that wall of shit, was writing at 4am drunk. not really intimidated by girls no, just trying not to get a shitty rep on campus as

1) insane how often you run into people you know/who know you on nights out/daytime
2) I'm gonna be in the same classes at least with those two girls until next year, which is about 6 hours a week.

Only realised how much uni is about social circle game after a month here.
Anyway, going back home for a few weeks, so gonna try and get better at this (& get over that girl) by starting to do daygame. Intimidating as hell but fuck it.

By the way, has anyone got any advice for pulling random girls on the dancefloor. Since usually if I just go up and start dancing (no, not grinding) with a group of random girls, I'd get the backturn/body language rejection, four out of five times.
tldr: I'm careful of social rep on campus. Gonna try to learn to daygame when I'm back in London for a few weeks. Tips on how to pull random girls on the dancefloor when they're in a group of girls would be appreciated.

@Dabamf, British girls can be slutty I guess yeah, just not in front of their friends. Also you met them overseas, where they're not gonna be for very long, so don't care so much for rep.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I know there has been lots of discussion (in the old version of the thread, may she rest in peace) about Plenty of Fish. Has anyone used eHarmony fairly recently? From what I understand it has that weird structured communication aspect to it so there's no need to blanket every female on the site with "clever" messages. I'm wondering how well that works and if anyone has any horror stories from it.
Ran into an acquaintance last week, haven't really had a chance to talk to him in a few years. He's about 5'5" or so, putting on some pounds with his old age (32). We get to bullshitting, and he says one of his friends told him to get on Plenty of Fish, and says it's basically like shooting fish in a barrel. Different girl every month, no effort at all. 19 year olds? No problem. He said he asked one of them what the other guys were like on the site, just to get an idea of his competition. She told him it was pretty bad...lotta unemployed losers sitting at home all day. My acquaintance, by contrast, has had a steady, well paying job for 11 years, has his own place, 8 year old son. Basically it appears to him that his short, chubby ass is now all of a sudden desirable simply because he's got a job and his own place.

This kinda jives with what the wife tells me about her friends and their dating situation. Nothing but fucking losers as far as the eye can see. Starting to think that all you need in the area of 30 is to just be established in life and a little confident and you should do fine.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I've never had a girl that I had chemistry with refuse a kiss.
This is a really, really good point. This is also true for me, even when I fail to progress physically with other forms of touching. I used to get really nervous and would just psych myself up in my head "DO IT, DO IT, DO IT" then I'd literally black out for 1/2 a second and be kissing her when I came to. Now I just don't care. But I think a big part of not fearing rejection is knowing what to do in the event you get rejected. You can always play it as being really surprised, like it's unfathomable she would turn you down.

That's 90% of why I'm afraid to approach random girls. I don't know what to do when she's cold. Just tuck tail and walk away? It's so humiliating. Though one night in Korea I was with my buddy who always wanted to go to clubs and pick up girls. He loved it. So I gave up thinking I needed some line and just started saying hi and asking their name. This one girl stone cold ignored me. So I repeated. Still ignored me. So I asked in Korean. Ignored. At this point I wasn't hoping she'd come around and be into me, I was just trying to save my dignity. So I said in broken Korean "oh you don't have a name? That's weird. You must hate your parents. If I didn't have a name, I'd be angry with my parents." Not funny, but I had to say something and pretty much if you speak any Korean as a white guy anything you say is 10x better to them. Got a laugh, then walked away head high.

I think she rejected me because she saw me walk in a loop pretending to walk around naturally and "discover" her. Haha

By the way, has anyone got any advice for pulling random girls on the dancefloor. Since usually if I just go up and start dancing (no, not grinding) with a group of random girls, I'd get the backturn/body language rejection, four out of five times.
I am literally 100% for going to the dancefloor and just dancing and having girls approach me. Sometimes it takes up to an hour, but it is literally 100% over like 10+ times. If I'm at a club with a good EDM dj and I'm drunk, I really like dancing, so I ignore all girls and get down. In any event you should be having your own fun going on (dancing w/ friends, alone if you have to) and try to pull the girl into your fun, rather than joining theirs. General principle that applies everywhere.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You could also wear a banana suit when you go dancing at a club. All groups of girls will welcome a dancing fellow in a banana suit.

Best dating advice I ever got ... "treat a woman like dirt and she will stick to you like mud." i.e. don't kiss their ass, don't put them on a pedestal. Take a good hard look at the chick you are head over heels for, and find comfort in the knowledge that even if you close the deal chances are very high that in 2-4 months you'll break up and she'll start banging one of your friends. Treat all women like you know this upfront and you'll have the self-confidence to pull in tons of tail, and no fucks will be given if things don't work out like you hoped. That hormone driven fantasy you have in your head aint reality fellas.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Unrelated Eomer, but you been seemin' like your kinda a little agitated lately bro. You ok?
Nah bro, all's well in my world. Better than usual even. Other than work. I hate my work life and it's destroying my soul, but otherwise it's all good!

Buffylol

N00b
If they are willing to see you on the side their relationships are already fucked anyway. Its just a matter of how close they are to ditching the dude, or if they are keeping you as the side fuck. Either way you probably don't care. The married one is inviting a shit ton more potential drama for you maybe, but I don't know anything else about her status with the husband. I'm not one to preach since I've cheated on a wife and with another man's wife so fuck it if that's what you want.

Or just go solo, your best friend is sentencing himself to hell anyway, who cares. I bet he doesn't actually care but the bitch who's tying him down has decided you will have a date. He's going to have bigger issues than who you banged at his overpriced Cinderella ball. Are you the best man or in the wedding or something? If just an attendee, then fuck them do what you want.
Not best man, but I am a groomsman. I have been friends with the bride for longer actually, she just knows my 1 night stand shenanigans and doesn't want any of her friends/family members to have it happen.

I don't care if I am a side fuck or main plan for them leaving, mostly because I don't believe relationships are worth shit in a flaming paper bag. I guess it probably will come down to who ends up accepting and if a few of them do then whichever is the hottest.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I should contribute.

My best friends wedding is coming up in june and I am having trouble deciding which date to bring(or to find more potentials). I am not allowed to go stag because they don't want me one night standing any of the girls there(or sleeping with more bridesmaids), so I have narrowed it down to 5 girls. 3 of them are in committed relationships, 1 of them is married, and the last one is an insane gold digger(who might have herpes, waiting on test results to come back lul). Its open bar and all of them have the urge to feel my thunderous 2 inches so I don't forsee an issue with getting their pants off(wedding fever + booze + already wants to get dicked = gold)... I just need to figure out which one.

Obviously herp girl is out if her shit comes back tainted, but should I feel bad just waiting around for these girls relationships to fall apart?
who the fuck would let their wife be some dude's date to a wedding?

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
In any event you should be having your own fun going on (dancing w/ friends, alone if you have to) and try to pull the girl into your fun, rather than joining theirs. General principle that applies everywhere.
yeah I get what you mean. Like a few times when I'm dancing with friends (usually go out with majority female), I've tried to pull groups of girls into our "dancegroup". Worked a few times, other times not so much.

I think one of my biggest fears about going up and just chatting to random people (when I'm not in the mood), in the day especially, is feeling like if I do so I'll be the centre of attention/come off as weird.