The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Lusiphur

Peasant
Kimono, dude. Totally kimono
biggrin.png

biggrin.png

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I know there has been lots of discussion (in the old version of the thread, may she rest in peace) about Plenty of Fish. Has anyone used eHarmony fairly recently? From what I understand it has that weird structured communication aspect to it so there's no need to blanket every female on the site with "clever" messages. I'm wondering how well that works and if anyone has any horror stories from it.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I had zero luck with eHarmony up here in Soviet Canuckistan. I know of a few friends who did, but personally it seemed like there was an extremely small number of women on the website. Seems like most people around these parts use POF. I think dating sites are still fairly regional.

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
Disfuckingclaimer: I'm drunk as I'm typing this so went into WAYY too much detail

Feel a duty to revive this thread as I'm a longterm lurker of it and learnt a lot of shit off of it (read: fuck bitches, get money AND crazy girls are awesome)

I'm 18 at uni (England), like a girl (lets call E) who's on the same course as me, we've hung out a few times but mostly in between classes. Was good, thought she liked me, I certainly liked her, unbelievable that she's never had a boyfriend since she's EASILY an 8/10. Was going clubbing with some mates, saw her earlier that evening and she said she was going. Went dancefloor, saw her flatmate (call T as hes a twat), asked him where she was, he(T who was very drunk) and some other guy pushed me in her direction (First hint). She was dancing with some other dude, not grinding but felt vibe I was interrupting something, they went off...As a result I got emotional (lol pussy) and ended up very drunk.

Chilled with her for 20 mins a few days later, was good, was talkin about how she saw me that night, I said yeah you pulled that guy, she didn't seem MASSIVELY embrassed (hint two). Anyway saw her next day in library, asked her something then went off soon as she went on with some long answer (push-pull yo). A guy I know (lets call him L) who lives in her building invited me to predrinks the next night and then go clubbing, ended up not going predrinks as some drama went on. Met up with them at the club, L tried to get me drunk (took looong to get served as the bar was packed).

Anyway meet up with them on the dancefloor, E with T and L and some other people, it was okay but felt like....everyone in the group was watching me and E, like they KNEW i fancied her. Anyway, I proceeded to go to the bar, had a few shots. Saw them later on the dancefloor, dance a bit and then L said something (can't really remember as I was drunk), talk to him outside and he's like "yeah E thinks you hate her, but T was telling me how you fancy her". So being the drunken idiot I am, go pull E outside (when i was in group trying to get her to go out with me, felt eyes were on me again lol, dunno about you yanks since you're more forward, but thats just weird for us Brits). Talked to her about some shit, told her L said she thought I hated her, she said he makes up so much shit, in an endearing way (she was tipsy). Told her how T told L that I like her, which I pretty much confirmed to her but said how I don't want a relationship and she said the same to me, how she doesn't want one. I didn't feelthevibe between me and her, she was chatting about some classwork, I said bye and just went off with her going another way.

I pulled a girl later that night with the "my friend likes a girl but shes friendzoned him, what does he do" (lol), though my girl saw through it really quickly lmao. Anyway saw E later that night when I was outside with my friend (female), she was going off with T (seems like one of those guys who tries to sneakily befriend a girl and then go boom). Since that night, I've seen E like three times in class/campus, with me usually talking to a female friend when shes seen me (YAY social proof). Saw her on tuesday at a club night (I was defo drunk, she was tipsy at least), like walked past her twice and it was just "hey". Saw her late on thurs on the road, she was talking to someone and I rang someone (my FwB-sort of from back home, who didn't pick up), so ended up just walking past her.

Just wanna share this little story with you all (Eomer, I feel you buddy). Find it funny as one of my coursemates/girl (lets call her F) from one of my social circles, was out with her on thurs night, it was on. Made out a few times..blahblah she felt bad I think cos she heard I pulled a girl a week or 2 ago from some loudass guy we both know I think, or from guessing through facebook). We talked with F basically saying she likes me, me saying yeah I like you, F saying "you like me? I heard about you getting with some girl last week" me: "yeah but i dont wanna be in a relationship, im not ready for a serious one, her: u want friends with benefits? me: yeah F: oh, im not that type of girl (somethng like that), me: cool, we'll be friends then, give me a hug blahblahblah (didnt wanna fuck it up between me & her since she's a cool girl and she knows a load of hot girls (yeah im a dick/nice guy in some ways).

The reason I brought up F is because......I knew even as I was saying to her, "I'm not ready to be in a relationship" to her (which I'm probably not, i wanna have fucking fun), if the opportunity came up, I'm 90% sure I'd get into a serious one with E ( 1 - shes hotter, 2 - F is cute, but didn't have to do much work for her, so not feeling that sense of accomplishment LOL)

TLDR; fancy a girl, don't really think its on, interested in getting with other girls but still like original girl. FML (fuck my life for you old-timers)

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Thought I might hook up with the secretary tonight after the office Christmas party. Open bar. She doesn't drink and left an hour early.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Thought I might hook up with the secretary tonight after the office Christmas party. Open bar. She doesn't drink and left an hour early.
Now that's how you tell a story. Take notes from this man, Ashin.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Dude use names, not letters, shit is confusing as fuck.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Since when have I ever "thrown money" at chicks? As far as being excessive, yeah it's on the high side. But considering a decent dinner and a bottle of wine runs around $80-100 (round these parts, anyway, a "decent" meal at McDonald's for 2 is $25) it didn't seem outlandish. I'll see what else I can think of.
Unrelated Eomer, but you been seemin' like your kinda a little agitated lately bro. You ok?

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
He likes a chick that blew him off, So he blew off another chick that likes him.

He is now dying alone.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Disfuckingclaimer: I'm drunk as I'm typing this so went into WAYY too much detail

Feel a duty to revive this thread as I'm a longterm lurker of it and learnt a lot of shit off of it (read: fuck bitches, get money AND crazy girls are awesome)

I'm 18 at uni (England), like a girl (lets call E) who's on the same course as me, we've hung out a few times but mostly in between classes. Was good, thought she liked me, I certainly liked her, unbelievable that she's never had a boyfriend since she's EASILY an 8/10. Was going clubbing with some mates, saw her earlier that evening and she said she was going. Went dancefloor, saw her flatmate (call T as hes a twat), asked him where she was, he(T who was very drunk) and some other guy pushed me in her direction (First hint). She was dancing with some other dude, not grinding but felt vibe I was interrupting something, they went off...As a result I got emotional (lol pussy) and ended up very drunk.

Chilled with her for 20 mins a few days later, was good, was talkin about how she saw me that night, I said yeah you pulled that guy, she didn't seem MASSIVELY embrassed (hint two). Anyway saw her next day in library, asked her something then went off soon as she went on with some long answer (push-pull yo). A guy I know (lets call him L) who lives in her building invited me to predrinks the next night and then go clubbing, ended up not going predrinks as some drama went on. Met up with them at the club, L tried to get me drunk (took looong to get served as the bar was packed).

Anyway meet up with them on the dancefloor, E with T and L and some other people, it was okay but felt like....everyone in the group was watching me and E, like they KNEW i fancied her. Anyway, I proceeded to go to the bar, had a few shots. Saw them later on the dancefloor, dance a bit and then L said something (can't really remember as I was drunk), talk to him outside and he's like "yeah E thinks you hate her, but T was telling me how you fancy her". So being the drunken idiot I am, go pull E outside (when i was in group trying to get her to go out with me, felt eyes were on me again lol, dunno about you yanks since you're more forward, but thats just weird for us Brits). Talked to her about some shit, told her L said she thought I hated her, she said he makes up so much shit, in an endearing way (she was tipsy). Told her how T told L that I like her, which I pretty much confirmed to her but said how I don't want a relationship and she said the same to me, how she doesn't want one. I didn't feelthevibe between me and her, she was chatting about some classwork, I said bye and just went off with her going another way.

I pulled a girl later that night with the "my friend likes a girl but shes friendzoned him, what does he do" (lol), though my girl saw through it really quickly lmao. Anyway saw E later that night when I was outside with my friend (female), she was going off with T (seems like one of those guys who tries to sneakily befriend a girl and then go boom). Since that night, I've seen E like three times in class/campus, with me usually talking to a female friend when shes seen me (YAY social proof). Saw her on tuesday at a club night (I was defo drunk, she was tipsy at least), like walked past her twice and it was just "hey". Saw her late on thurs on the road, she was talking to someone and I rang someone (my FwB-sort of from back home, who didn't pick up), so ended up just walking past her.

Just wanna share this little story with you all (Eomer, I feel you buddy). Find it funny as one of my coursemates/girl (lets call her F) from one of my social circles, was out with her on thurs night, it was on. Made out a few times..blahblah she felt bad I think cos she heard I pulled a girl a week or 2 ago from some loudass guy we both know I think, or from guessing through facebook). We talked with F basically saying she likes me, me saying yeah I like you, F saying "you like me? I heard about you getting with some girl last week" me: "yeah but i dont wanna be in a relationship, im not ready for a serious one, her: u want friends with benefits? me: yeah F: oh, im not that type of girl (somethng like that), me: cool, we'll be friends then, give me a hug blahblahblah (didnt wanna fuck it up between me & her since she's a cool girl and she knows a load of hot girls (yeah im a dick/nice guy in some ways).

The reason I brought up F is because......I knew even as I was saying to her, "I'm not ready to be in a relationship" to her (which I'm probably not, i wanna have fucking fun), if the opportunity came up, I'm 90% sure I'd get into a serious one with E ( 1 - shes hotter, 2 - F is cute, but didn't have to do much work for her, so not feeling that sense of accomplishment LOL)

TLDR; fancy a girl, don't really think its on, interested in getting with other girls but still like original girl. FML (fuck my life for you old-timers)
-

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

I really hope "E" isn't Eric from Entourage bro.

Anyways - homegirl is clearly into fuckin', gettin' her stank licked - but not by you. The end.

It sucks, but its just life. Sounds like the guys might have fucked you up before you even had a shot. If a girl is hearing you like them, its a turn off most of the time. Rookie mistakes. Next time don't be so obvious. In fact, spend all of your time talking about all the pussy you've been getting.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
You'd have more fun if you stopped with the namby-pamby high school shit and actually got your fuck on. You say you 'want to have fun' but apparently you can't even handle a potential hook-up contact from a college class without turning it into a dissertation on drunk club politics.

Man up.

Turkish

Caaaan do

Fzahd.gif

You're an infant.

Fzahd.gif

Fzahd.gif

Salshun_sl

shitlord

Dude I had to break out a flowchart and high school algebra, but I hope you find what's your looking for.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Never met a british chick who wasn't a massive slut. This makes the story more disappointing. You threw all your cards on the table at the beginning, which makes you boring to her.