The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not to derail the thread but it relevant, was talking to a chick a week ago about normal bullshit college stuff. Asked her what her major was and she says "Art, specializing in ceramics." Didn't even bother getting her number.
Let's be real dude.. she wasn't hot enough because if she was this would not of mattered... =P

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, she's either fucking someone else already, or about to. Women don't let go of the vine they are swinging on unless they have another one to transfer onto. Fuck therapy. Show her what you're made of, no kids right? Settle the property and move to Paris ready for some fresh pussy. Flip the tables on her or be a pathetic worm waiting for her to make a decision after her fun time fuck break.
This. A million times this.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So, I hadn't really read this since about page 61, but shouldn't they rename PoF to Plenty of Fat Chicks or Plenty of Single Moms? Jesus. Being a 30+ soon to be divorcee with a great job and no kids is like a fucking magnet for those types. Hookers WOULD be cheaper than those. Ill stick to xhamster, my right hand, and the occasional "oops" with the estranged.

Caeden

Let's be real dude.. she wasn't hot enough because if she was this would not of mattered... =P
Actually, I will 100% do this now. Give me a solid 7-8 with an education and a good job over a 10+ with some shitty degree or worse no degree.

It is always interesting to see the reactions when you are insultery or just in general now fawning over these types. But I'm an asshole.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Actually, I will 100% do this now. Give me a solid 7-8 with an education and a good job over a 10+ with some shitty degree or worse no degree.

It is always interesting to see the reactions when you are insultery or just in general now fawning over these types. But I'm an asshole.
I never do it because not every girl I meet has to be the "one." It's really not about fawning, guys who do that just look silly. The hotter the girl the less you should ever pay her a compliment on her looks. I've learned so much from dating different girls over the years that if I had that attitude of where is she going, I may of missed out on those experiences. I actually dated an Art major and she taught me a ton about art, we would hit the Art museum together.. Probably not something I would of cared to do on my own.. But regardless.. most guys will certainly give hot girls way more passes on things such as careers and personalities.

I'm actually at a similar point as you in regards to what I want and have been way more selective. For me.. Job isn't as important as just a good vibe with a girl. I can deal with someone who makes less money if we get along great and have a shit load of fun. Plus I obviously need to be attracted to her..

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, I hadn't really read this since about page 61, but shouldn't they rename PoF to Plenty of Fat Chicks or Plenty of Single Moms? Jesus. Being a 30+ soon to be divorcee with a great job and no kids is like a fucking magnet for those types. Hookers WOULD be cheaper than those. Ill stick to xhamster, my right hand, and the occasional "oops" with the estranged.
Don't undersell yourself. You are entering your absolute prime as a male. Stay in shape and don't knock anyone up. If you are reasonably attractive you can pull fit 25-30 year olds for the next ten years. Twenty years if you have a good hairline and/or great personality and lots of friends. Of course all the hags with a baby daddy are going to come after you. You are a prize catch and they are desperate, worn out and going downhill fast. But don't let anyone make you believe that's what you "should" be happy with for any reason.

Caeden

I know. I know. My grandmother gave me a similar talk during a literal "date 20 year olds" discussion after the wife and I split. I do stay in shape. I'm more worried the wife spoiled me. 100+k a year job, sex drive like a guy, played wow and raided (no shit) cooked like Betty Crocker, and gave great head. Problem was she and I got bored so she demoed that for other guys and I might have tripped into some other guy's wife. Maybe.

Caeden

What's funny is we're better friends now. She has a new bf that I want to jack his jaw some, but for all intents and purposes is a guy I know I'd be friends with otherwise. Really, he's only ruined our "you horny?" "I'm horny" hook ups that were sorta fun after the split.

She did give me head onetime right before he showed up. I now realize it probably happened to me, but it was nice being on the other side.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, she's either fucking someone else already, or about to. Women don't let go of the vine they are swinging on unless they have another one to transfer onto. Fuck therapy. Show her what you're made of, no kids right? Settle the property and move to Paris ready for some fresh pussy. Flip the tables on her or be a pathetic worm waiting for her to make a decision after her fun time fuck break.
This is solid advice. Chances are she will try and use you to cushion the blow. Don't let her dude. This relationship can be saved most likely but only by not giving a fuck. It sounds like you're doing the right thing. Just expect her to be all over the place hot/cold. This was her choice so if you're going to take her back make her work damn fucking hard at it or she'll pull this shit again. I don't know if she's fucking someone but she's bored and when a girl gets bored things die fast. They really do need a struggle from time to time. It's crazy. You always have to maintain a certain level of indifference towards them to keep them attracted.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I saw a female hairdresser the other day that had a Skrillex cut. Looked kinda like Skin Diamond too...
lol, heh, that's exactly what I was thinking of. Some chick on the Japan trip had one like that. It was fucking awful. She also had several awful tattoos, including a tramp stamp. Pretty sure half a dozen of the dudes on the trip took a round out of her. Meanwhile she had two kids and a husband back home. Classy.

Tenks_sl said:
Sounds familiar. I try not to learn their names since that humanizes them.
Definitely Christy Mack. She's fucking hot as hell though. Reminds me of Eva Angelina 10 years ago before she looked all used up like she does now.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Don't undersell yourself. You are entering your absolute prime as a male. Stay in shape and don't knock anyone up. If you are reasonably attractive you can pull fit 25-30 year olds for the next ten years. Twenty years if you have a good hairline and/or great personality and lots of friends. Of course all the hags with a baby daddy are going to come after you. You are a prize catch and they are desperate, worn out and going downhill fast. But don't let anyone make you believe that's what you "should" be happy with for any reason.
True words. This is why being a man is fucking awesome. I'll add that if you have a good job and decent salary you can extend your "prime" even longer. Add being a homeowner into the equation and you can stretch it out till you're physically incapable of having sex.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
True words. This is why being a man is fucking awesome. I'll add that if you have a good job and decent salary you can extend your "prime" even longer. Add being a homeowner into the equation and you can stretch it out till you're physically incapable of having sex.
There was an email I got awhile back that had a fairly humorous chart and blurb about this. Basically guys in their late teens and early 20's start out very low on the scale of ability to get poon (or find a mate). They don't know how to deal with women, they're probably poor and living at home, and so on. Suddenly in their mid 20's things take off for them as they get established in their careers, get their own places, and start to figure out how to deal with women's shit. This continues basically all through their 30's and potentially even their 40's if they keep in good shape, have a good career, and dress well.

On the other hand, women in their late teens and early 20's are at their peak: they're physically as attractive as they'll ever be, have a decade or more of fertility left, and have guys constantly crawling up their skirts. In the late 20's suddenly the tables turn. Women's looks start to falter, their fertile years are drawing to a close, and they need to find a mate NOW. The lines intersect. By the time they're in their mid 30's they're pretty much out of luck for finding a mate.

Moral of the story for guys is as follows:

18-25: disregard bitches, acquire currency, be thankful for whatever ass you're able to pull through natural ability and looks

25-40: tap as much ass as possible using your new found knowledge and status, and don't for a second feel bad about it

40+: have fun with all the paternity suits!

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Then 3 days ago my wife confessed to me crying that she's not sure she has any deep feelings left for me but that's she willing to work with a marriage counseler to save the relationship
frown.png
Sorry about your situation man but she is already seeing someone else. I wouldn't waste the time and money on counseling at this point. I would tell her that it's obvious she is the one who doesn't want to be together and go to Paris and move on with your life. It will be cheaper and less painful in the long run.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Shit's getting stupid with suicide girl. It's been almost a week since she's moved out from her boyfriends, and I've basically stayed over every night. Getting serious with a crazy broad, the fuck am I doing??