The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
All you need to do is marry and knock her up within the next two weeks and you'll be on Tarrent's road to happiness
ah hahahahahahaha. That was genius (sorry tarrant)

My ego still says she wants my wiener. See this is why we need TGWBYHT: to get objective viewpoints...and then ignore them.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I say go for it - Who gives a shit if she's trolling for clients/money. Rejection is validation my friend. Validation that you're a man with a dick.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I saw a female hairdresser the other day that had a Skrillex cut. Looked kinda like Skin Diamond too...

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was enjoying an adult film where the actress had a Skrillex cut. She was hot so I kept going but I really hope it isn't a fad that catches on.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I was enjoying an adult film where the actress had a Skrillex cut. She was hot so I kept going but I really hope it isn't a fad that catches on.
Christy Mack? I think Eva Angelina was rocking the "skrillex" cut for a bit as well. Shit is fucking gross.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Christy Mack? I think Eva Angelina was rocking the "skrillex" cut for a bit as well. Shit is fucking gross.
Who gives a shit what haircut they have, your not fucking their hair, amirite? Unless you have some weird dick/hair fetish?

Anyway, skrillex was not the first...

rrr_img_13466.jpg

Kraelog

Trakanon Raider
Well, after a couple years of lurking in this thread & amusing myself with the stories, its time for me to post about a failing relationship.

I've been together with my wife for almost 10 years (started dating during second year of university) and although we've had our ups&downs I can safely say we have a very good relationship. The fiery feelings of the beginning have off course faded but all around I was happy and content. Then 3 days ago my wife confessed to me crying that she's not sure she has any deep feelings left for me but that's she willing to work with a marriage counseler to save the relationship
frown.png

Now I would have expected myself to break down crying when my loved one tells me she doesn't care anymore, but to be honest I really wasn't even upset. I basically felt like "meh, I guess this shit is over", which I don't really understand myself. I care deeply about my wife but if I don't even feel like a trainwreck after such a confession, do I really care about the relationship anymore? We talked about it that evening & yesterday and we decided that a break would be best to see if the relationship has any future, I will be moving to Paris (I work in Credit Management so I can get a job anywhere & I love Paris) while she stays (about 250 miles from Paris). And we have a therapy sessions scheduled next Tuesday.

I'm kinda torn, on the one hand I don't want to walk away from a great relationship which lasted 10 years but a "break" just feels like bullshit . We did agree it would be a full break, so both are free to whatever, whenever to whoever, but what the fuck is the difference with a breakup then????

Bleh, shitty situation
frown.png

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I got a haircut today at a beauty school that charges $5 for a student to cut your hair. The girl was cute and I was friendly with her but didn't really flirt or anything. When she was done she gave me a generic card for the beauty school with her name written on it. When I got home I realized her phone number was on the back.

Poll: Client fishing for after she graduates, or she wants little Dabamf?

P.S.
Please PM me a pic. I promise I won't send it to anyone, and I promise (I do not promise) I will not masturbate to it
Give it a shot dude. I dated a hair stylist for 4 years. Free haircuts are worth the risk bro.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Kraelog, some people just grow apart. especially when you guys were so young when you first hooked up. People change and relationships change as well. Just thank god you guys do not have any kids, or im assuming as much since you did not say you did. Breakups are a bit more complicated when kids are involved.

My theory? She is banging someone else. Did you notice any weird shit lately? Like her never leaving her cell phone alone, or always hiding it? Has she changed the way she dresses lately? Like more sexy or whatever when she goes out? Has she been going out more than usual? Taking more time to groom herself when going out? Most dudes are too dumb to realize when this shit is going on.

Id start with her phone. Get that fucker when she is sleeping and check it out if its not password locked, which could be another sign.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Well, after a couple years of lurking in this thread & amusing myself with the stories, its time for me to post about a failing relationship.

I've been together with my wife for almost 10 years (started dating during second year of university) and although we've had our ups&downs I can safely say we have a very good relationship. The fiery feelings of the beginning have off course faded but all around I was happy and content. Then 3 days ago my wife confessed to me crying that she's not sure she has any deep feelings left for me but that's she willing to work with a marriage counseler to save the relationship
frown.png

Now I would have expected myself to break down crying when my loved one tells me she doesn't care anymore, but to be honest I really wasn't even upset. I basically felt like "meh, I guess this shit is over", which I don't really understand myself. I care deeply about my wife but if I don't even feel like a trainwreck after such a confession, do I really care about the relationship anymore? We talked about it that evening & yesterday and we decided that a break would be best to see if the relationship has any future, I will be moving to Paris (I work in Credit Management so I can get a job anywhere & I love Paris) while she stays (about 250 miles from Paris). And we have a therapy sessions scheduled next Tuesday.

I'm kinda torn, on the one hand I don't want to walk away from a great relationship which lasted 10 years but a "break" just feels like bullshit . We did agree it would be a full break, so both are free to whatever, whenever to whoever, but what the fuck is the difference with a breakup then????

Bleh, shitty situation
frown.png
Its been scientifically proven that "breaks" are code for "want to suck other penises." I'm glad for you, as now you get to experience the world again free as a bird. 2nd year in uni is awfully young to find the person you are going to spend the rest of your life with. Have fun and enjoy your freedom. Sometimes the love just doesn't last.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, she's either fucking someone else already, or about to. Women don't let go of the vine they are swinging on unless they have another one to transfer onto. Fuck therapy. Show her what you're made of, no kids right? Settle the property and move to Paris ready for some fresh pussy. Flip the tables on her or be a pathetic worm waiting for her to make a decision after her fun time fuck break.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, she's either fucking someone else already, or about to. Women don't let go of the vine they are swinging on unless they have another one to transfer onto. Fuck therapy. Show her what you're made of, no kids right? Settle the property and move to Paris ready for some fresh pussy. Flip the tables on her or be a pathetic worm waiting for her to make a decision after her fun time fuck break.
Yep, you definitely dont want to be the snivveling Im sorry dude. Like this guy^^ says, flip the tables and take away her option with you. What it sounds like is she wants to play with her new dick toy but still have the option to come back to you when it does not work out or she gets sick of it.