The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Best game designer in history confirmed Redpill. Our ranks are growing.

rrr_img_103280.jpg

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm going to give you a free redpill dating tip. Any girl who says The Great Gatsby is one of her favorite books is a fucking cunt.
Wait... what? I think my mind has been blown.

edit:

For anyone else confused, I believe this was intended to fuck with my brain because I've evidently messaged her on okcupid, which also makes sense considering the posts about "depressing city" and "heroin overdoses".. Or I'm just being trolled.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Mist I will pay you 1000 tucodollarz to go into the Ghostbusters thread and say you think it'll be better than the original. I just want to see what happens.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait... what? I think my mind has been blown.

edit:

For anyone else confused, I believe this was intended to fuck with my brain because I've evidently messaged her on okcupid, which also makes sense considering the posts about "depressing city" and "heroin overdoses".. Or I'm just being trolled.
So what's she look like?

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
So what's she look like?
Well there are 4 women that I've messaged that had a mention of the great gatsby in their profile in the past year (searched by interest and online within the past year). Obviously I wouldn't actually message an "androgynous hormone deprived freak"... 1 of them talks about video games in their profile a lot, 1 of them talks about studying psychology. I don't know any other personal details about mist since I don't tend to surf this entire forum anymore, so your guess is as good as mine. Somewhere between a 7 and an 8 on the attractiveness scale for each of the women. None of them completely fit the "profile" I had in my mind about who Mist is, but then again, people do tend to lie or exaggerate on the internet occasionally.

Unless it's just a woman in my area that I haven't actually messaged yet (There is one that fits the description, including
Orientation
Straight, Demisexual, Bisexual, Questioning
... But I can't actually message that person since okcupid cracked down on messaging anyone outside of their stated age range... even though 90% of the women I picked up in the past had a stated preference of 20-26

Anyway, broke up with my girlfriend this week. Not really upset about it. Went on craigslist and met a 21 year old today, then went out for dinner afterward. Maybe I suck at relationships, but at least I never need to worry about lacking in sex ever again.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Is this the second or the third time you've had a paranoid delusion about someone on these boards messaging you on a dating site?

iannis

Musty Nester
He's comin for you. And I do mean comin.

Me, I'm respectful. I understand you're gay. I accept that. So I'd just stick it in your butt.

It works even if gavin is right. CHECK-MATE, PONY BOY.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Iannis again.

But seriously, Antman, you went looking for ways to sabotage yourself. Ordinarily, I tell people to not be some bullshit they are not and pretentious if they are after a long relation ship (that stuff is good for getting laid, though). Being yourself is how you lay the foundation for a long lasting relationship. In your case Antman, I think you are a horrible social cripple with a compulsive need to stick your dick ANYWHERE you can, so being yourself is obviously not an option. You can't get past your own dogma so all of your relationships are going to blow up in your face, because you make them all self fulfilling prophecies. Being paranoid that someone from here is trolling you suggests you are aware of this on some level, but you keep making the same mistakes.

You also evidently think your charming personality will let you bag 20 year olds for the rest of your life. Good luck with that. You are headed down the path of J49 at this point and you are likely going to be found like David Caradine was at some day in the future. I rail on Mist relentlessly, but he/she/it/zim/xom at least has some chance of getting past her problems. I honestly don't think you will ever learn or grow, which I feel genuinely sad about.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He's comin for you. And I do mean comin.

Me, I'm respectful. I understand you're gay. I accept that. So I'd just stick it in your butt.

It works even if gavin is right. CHECK-MATE, PONY BOY.
I just woke up so I'm sort of lost, but I have no idea what you're talking about.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Seems to me redpillers have low self esteem and low feelings of worth and have to constantly validate themselves by having women pay attention to them, even when they are putting up a false front about who they are. They think female attention, ANY female attention makes them a real man. It's pretty sad. When Antarius has a woman that seems to care about him, he constantly looks for what she might be trying to get out of him or is it a good "deal" for him considering her "number" and her age and what else he could get. Then when they break up, first thing he says is "and I don't care about it". Wonder who he is trying to say that to, us, or himself?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I posted some shit asking for advice
All of which you refused to take. You just kept coming up with excuses why it wouldn't/couldn't work, because you're too lazy/complacent to actually change your circumstances. Ergo, you were looking for pity/attention.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is this the second or the third time you've had a paranoid delusion about someone on these boards messaging you on a dating site?
Actually 2 guys have messaged me from the board that I know of, they seemed really cool and offered me some good tips on my okcupid profile a few years ago. A few other people checked out my profile shortly after I linked it the several times I've posted it, so I'm assuming a few other people saw it and just didn't feel the need to say hi.

Last winter someone messaged a girl on plenty of fish and told her I was posting her pictures and "talking shit about her"... Don't know who it was, Don't care anymore, didn't screw things up with her at all, she ended up settling down with a real nice supplicating dude that kisses her ass all the time, her biological clock was ticking and I try to avoid 30+ year old women anyway.

Now? You give me some kind of message about "girls with gatsby" on their profile... WTF does The Great Gatsby have to do with ANYTHING discussed in the last several months on this board? If there isn't a "message" in there intended for me, you're just posting insane off-topic shit.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Being paranoid that someone from here is trolling you suggests you are aware of this on some level, but you keep making the same mistakes.

You also evidently think your charming personality will let you bag 20 year olds for the rest of your life. Good luck with that. You are headed down the path of J49 at this point and you are likely going to be found like David Caradine was at some day in the future.
Ok, so if I'm "being paranoid" what the fuck does
I'm going to give you a free redpill dating tip. Any girl who says The Great Gatsby is one of her favorite books is a fucking cunt.
mean? Do people just often, in casual conversation bring up specific 100 year old books when talking about dating profiles?

If so, I have some great advice for you, Phazael the Canterbury Tales is fucking Hilarious! You should especially message women that put it in their okcupid profile *wink*.

Yep, no fucking hidden meaning there... Continue whiteknighting more.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Are you seriously accusing me of white knighting Cuntasaraus?

Her comment was actually valid, if hard for a knuckle dragger who takes all direction from their dick to understand. Basically it amounts to claiming a shitty but popular book as their favorite is likely an indicator of someone being a shallow vapid cunt. Think the opposite end of the spectrum from a hipster douche. Its the female equivalent of a fan of Michael Bay movies.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
A shitty book, mandatory in most high schools, about rich people, fancy parties and lying phonies. Yet tons of girls list it as their favorite novel on OKcupid.

It means they're either a fucking lying whore obsessed with the appearance of wealth, or that's the only book they've ever read, or both.

It's really not that hard to figure out.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
A shitty book, mandatory in most high schools, about rich people, fancy parties and lying phonies. Yet tons of girls list it as their favorite novel on OKcupid.

It means they're either a fucking lying whore obsessed with the appearance of wealth, or that's the only book they've ever read, or both.

What if they read Garfield? Does that make them cartoon cats?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I would imagine that if they like Garfield then they have the mental ability of a 6 year old and would be perfect for Antarius.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

are you suggesting that women don't love the thought of wealth?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why do you even browse OKCupid when you have no plans to hook up with anyone? Are you that desperate for someone to feel superior to?

Haha this dumb bitch says The Great Gatsby is her favorite book, what a phony, I'm so much better than her!