The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Attention Daly: Post more here!

I will get you started.

I give you the aptly named (so says the phone of Chaos) Daly's whore-vagina!

rrr_img_120707.jpg

So need a little dating advice as the girl who broke your heart thread is basically dead. Back story... I started dating a girl rather seriously who I've been friends with for about 11 years. We've hooked up off and on since we met, but was never anything serious. She moved out of state (about 12 hours away) 4 years ago for work and we kept sporadic contact. About 1 year ago she comes in because of a death in the family and she ends up staying with me for about a month. Things go great and she decides she wants to move back home and luckily enough her company is willing to let her work remotely. Another thing to note, this is probably like 1 of the 3 actual real relationships I have had in my life, so I'm not some don juan or very experienced in real relationships. Things were going pretty good during the 2 months we were planning the move until one night she goes awol and isn't responding to me. After pressuring her the following week she ends up admitting me she saw (probably fucked) one of her exes. So I called it all off on my part, ceased communication with her, and pretty much lost trust with her.

About 3 months ago she randomly textes me, tells me she ended up moving home anyway, and wanted to see me. Even though I knew I probably shouldn't, I wanted ass, so I told her to come over. We proceeded to basically pick up like nothing ever happened, moved into the house she bought, and have been happily ever since. Good right?

It was until this week. She ended up having to go back to where she worked for the week for a court hearing that was work related. It made me really apprehensive because I knew she really liked living there and of course she'd be around people (guys) she hadn't seen in a while, but I didn't want to be a worry wort so I sucked it up and just told myself everything would be good. First night she gets there she tells me she's going down to the hotel restaurant for a salad. We're texting back and forth and then it just stops. After she didn't respond, I didn't send another message. All I'm reminded of at this point is of what happened earlier in our relationship. Next morning rolls around and she starts blowing my phone up while I'm at the gym. Finally call her back and she proceeds to tell me she got shit housed (with who I have no idea) and didn't realize she didn't respond to me. I tell her I'm pretty annoyed with her, had pretty much had nothing to tell her, and hang up. She texts with " Please don't act like that. I'm sorry I didn't respond. It was my first night out here and I was just having fun. I don't want to always feel like I'm in trouble." So basically I have trust issues and she just shrugs it off like I have no reason to be mad. I think if the situation is reversed, she's furious.

Like I said I'm basically a level 1 noob at relationships. Would you married folks be ok with your signicant other going down to the bar like and getting shithoused most likely with guys. I know all relationships have different boundaries they expect from their spouse, but am I being overbearing bitch for expecting that not to be ok? I've just been going back and forth all week whether I bring all this up when she gets back or just forget about it and trust her.

Sorry for the wall of text and the pity party. Most of my friends already have opinions on her, so i'd appreciate peoples insight who are neutral.
Sorry to hear the new Eomer. Feel like I've been living vicariously through you in that relationship.

Ridiculous update to my ridiculous situation.

She comes home, we talk. I ask her about what happened the Monday night. Proceeds to tell me she got drunk with a random group of people at the bar and nothing happens. Now before you guys go "rolf she's lying bro she sucked all their dicks" it doesn't even matter with what transpired next.

The subject turns to setting boundaries and me learning to trust her more. I start to explain how I have a knack for noticing when she isn't acting normal over the phone and it was apparent all week. She breaks down and begins to tell me she's been in love with her boss, who is married. They had also hooked up before he was her boss years ago. I immediately ask if he was the reason she moved back home and she says yes. So many things started to make sense at this point. About 6 weeks ago, I saw she was texting him after hours and just figured it was work related or whatever. My hoe senses went off when she kept getting off the couch every time she'd go to type a message. I ended up shrugging it off just because it never really seemed suspicious past that night. So yea, it was quite the weekend. Will provide a link to pics in s/s tonight when I'm not at work.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know the story, or the reason you are calling this woman a "breeder" but I would totally stick my dick inside that woman without a condom, doesn't matter how crazy she is.

Dis

Confirmed Male
God damn, Daly, maybe it is a good time just to drop emotions from the relationship and turn her into a fuckbuddy. You can fuck around then and not feel guilty at all.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't know the story, or the reason you are calling this woman a "breeder" but I would totally stick my dick inside that woman without a condom, doesn't matter how crazy she is.
I told him we needed a pic to see if she could be trusted getting blasted at a bar with randoms (or rather if the random dudes could be trusted). He replied that she had a breeder's body. I dis a GIS for Breeder's body and just found livestock.