The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Vim_sl

shitlord
Yea I don't think I could ever do that swinging stuff as much as I say I'd like to, so kudos to you sir.

You told a girl you'd "bend over backwards" to meet up with her because of her schedule. Adios - its not like she's studying to be a real doctor for christs sake. I'm busy as fuck as well, but will ALWAYS find time to hang out with somebody if I want to bad enough. Also, the awkward 1.5 hours of finger fucking on her bed followed by the thought process "we both kind of knew we weren't going to fuck" is insane. When I was dating, I always thought I was fucking and was trying to get my dick wet before leaving the fucking restaurant (bar most of the time)! (Let alone her bed). Make that move early and often, if she ain't down - PEACE.
Its funny because like I said, this was my first date per say, and on top of that an online date (which I have my reservations about). Also, my normal way of meetings girls like I also said, has usually been at parties, through other friends, get-togethers' - and that has usually ended in fucking the same day we meet. But with dates, I have this mindset of not fucking on the first date. :S

I totally screwed up though, which is for sure why I am hung up over it, I thought my game wouldn't be rusty after (sort of) splitting from a 3 year relationship. To be fair, she is pretty and smart, but that night she totally came off as a sort of cripple, which is in part why I said those dooming words. Which, if she interpreted that way, either creeped her out or made her feel insulted.

I know myself though. I'll play this off, date other chicks, visit my ex/girlfriend (whatever that is), let some time pass (few months or till' summer) and either I'll give in a message her or she will. What do you guys think? Not worth bothering after awhile or is this really just not worth the trouble regardless? I'm not going to lie, I feel like I have unfinished poontang business. Feel like I need to scratch that one off of the list. I know these are dating no-no's but I've witnessed some pretty leet dating recoveries. So far, I'm thinking the only way besides letting time pass is having her see me with another girl at a bar or something. <-

I'm in a very similar situation as you. I just recently started dating a 3rd year med student who I met via a dating website. Needless to say she's extremely busy, working from 5am to 6pm Mon - Sat and doing studying in the few hours she's able to stay awake after work.

That said, she's made time in her crazy busy schedule for 3 dates so far. If a chick is interested she will make time for you.

You nailed it with the text I quoted. Move on.
Refer to -^

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Later, I got a blowjob from my girl while sitting out in the open at the bar, and fucked her in the "couples area" while other people watched. When I finished, my girl started fingering/eating out another girl in the same room while she(the other girl) was blowing her guy. I was offered a blowjob from that girl if I could get hard again, but I was pretty much spent at that point (I'd also had at least 6-7 drinks that night so whiskey dick took over).

p.s. that was the first night (saturday).

On Sunday (2nd trip) the other club had a special opening specifically for the daytona 500, the place was pretty dead, but gave my girl a massage and met another couple that is good friends with my girl while that guy gave his girl a massage on a table right next to us.
Jesus, that's just greasy as fuck. I'm so glad I can get laid with regular chicks and enjoy it every time without having to take it to the next, weird level. Hats off bro.

rrr_img_15039.jpg

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Yea I don't think I could ever do that swinging stuff as much as I say I'd like to, so kudos to you sir.

Its funny because like I said, this was my first date per say, and on top of that an online date (which I have my reservations about). Also, my normal way of meetings girls like I also said, has usually been at parties, through other friends, get-togethers' - and that has usually ended in fucking the same day we meet. But with dates, I have this mindset of not fucking on the first date. :S

I totally screwed up though, which is for sure why I am hung up over it, I thought my game wouldn't be rusty after (sort of) splitting from a 3 year relationship. To be fair, she is pretty and smart, but that night she totally came off as a sort of cripple, which is in part why I said those dooming words. Which, if she interpreted that way, either creeped her out or made her feel insulted.

I know myself though. I'll play this off, date other chicks, visit my ex/girlfriend (whatever that is), let some time pass (few months or till' summer) and either I'll give in a message her or she will. What do you guys think? Not worth bothering after awhile or is this really just not worth the trouble regardless? I'm not going to lie, I feel like I have unfinished poontang business. Feel like I need to scratch that one off of the list. I know these are dating no-no's but I've witnessed some pretty leet dating recoveries. So far, I'm thinking the only way besides letting time pass is having her see me with another girl at a bar or something. <-

Refer to -^
I don't get the question? Let time pass and hit her up again if you want to. It's not like some grand decision. It'll probably go no where, but if you go about your life and forget about her then one day think of her and want to hit reset, why not.

Antarius, please post all your swinger stories. This is true frontier for this thread, and you sir are a frontiersman.

Also, we need to address a problem here. It has now been roughly 2 weeks since Kegkilla promised to pee on our favorite prostitute of Johnny, and so far there is nothing. We know it's not a matter of price, as she is a drug addict and multiple people here have demonstrated a willingness to donate to the golden shower fund. Plus there is a hefty profit to be made from extra donations beyond the cost of said urination. So what's the problem?

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Also, we need to address a problem here. It has now been roughly 2 weeks since Kegkilla promised to pee on our favorite prostitute of Johnny, and so far there is nothing. We know it's not a matter of price, as she is a drug addict and multiple people here have demonstrated a willingness to donate to the golden shower fund. Plus there is a hefty profit to be made from extra donations beyond the cost of said urination. So what's the problem?
Really? You have to ask? Internet heroes are rarely anything more than just that...Slaying nerds on FOH is a lot different and a lot easier than slaying whores in shithole NJ

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_15088.jpg
rrr_img_15089.jpg
rrr_img_15090.jpg

pic 1 - wearing the boots i bought her at a thrift store for $6

pic 2 - out having drinks with her at O'Donnell's pub

pic 3 - outside the adult bookstore by my truck.....after I f***ed her in the theatre

rrr_img_15088.jpg

rrr_img_15089.jpg

rrr_img_15090.jpg

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
You know what I like about you Johnny? In spite of all of your other espoused vices, you still take the time to be a gentleman and filter out those naughty four letter words.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The bar has been set to high. Even if he is not actually trolling and is merely an attention whoring reverse Aanima, his coked out cum dumpster is yesterdays news.... that he was supposedly done with two weeks ago.

Maybe if Keg had followed through on banging said hooker, we would have something worth discussion.

Betros_sl

shitlord
Is it acceptable to read through girlfriends text messages?

Or would it be okay with you if your girlfriends read through your texts?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I prize loyalty more than most, so I have no problem with either. I would be more concerned about my wife rumaging through my surfing history to see what I have been fapping too in my spare time.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Is it acceptable to read through girlfriends text messages?

Or would it be okay with you if your girlfriends read through your texts?
If my girlfriend were to read through my texts without telling me I'd consider that a big red flag of jealousy. I doubt the relationship would last much longer.

I'd never read through a girlfriend's texts unless she had given me some other big reason to stop trusting her.

*edit* I should clarify that I have no problem with reading over my shoulder as I'm texting or seeing a new message as it arrives on my phone. I'm talking about actual snooping.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
^what he said. That's a pretty big invasion of privacy in my opinion, no different than reading someone's diary or similar. Unless you've got a damn good reason, you're crossing a line.

I wouldn't be too impressed if I found out my girlfriend had snooped through my phone either. It's not password protected so there's not much stopping her, and I doubt she'd find much objectionable other than some horrendously offensive and racist jokes going on between me and a few friends, but I'd still be pissed.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've got to say, it is certainly strange to have an open relationship with my current girlfriend. I've talked to her about other girls (including sharing photos and texts with her), but yet at the same time I always feel a twinge of privacy/insecurity every time she asks to borrow my phone (the camera in her phone is broken).

Vim_sl

shitlord
I don't know, isn't that kind of a double standard. If you have nothing to hide, who cares.

I personally have apps to hide shit I don't wantanyonebut this Kang to see, that either or I don't keep a history of anything anyways - regardless if I am with the love of my life. But I am a undead rogue irl.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've got to say, it is certainly strange to have an open relationship with my current girlfriend. I've talked to her about other girls (including sharing photos and texts with her), but yet at the same time I always feel a twinge of privacy/insecurity every time she asks to borrow my phone (the camera in her phone is broken).
You're fucked in the head and need to see a therapist.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
It's a massive breach of trust and invasion of privacy. I'd be livid.

That being said, if I suspected someone of cheating on me, I might go through text/email. If you suspect something is up, it probably is, so you may be justified. If you find evidence of cheating, you did nothing wrong. If it turns out you were wrong in your suspicion, then you're a giant asshole. It's a gamble.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Dabamf_sl said:
If you find evidence of cheating, you did nothing wrong.
I totally disagree. You still completely violated their trust and privacy. But yeah, if they were cheating on you, that's more than offset by their behavior and it wouldn't trouble my conscience much.