The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Man this girl posted a picture of herself in fishnets stockings, and she was like all nerdy and into the interwebs, and I was like fuck yeah. Then it turned out to have a penis, Antarius fucked it anyway.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
My bad.

Post too short?!
Yeah, and besides this thread is my creation
smile.png
I wanted the name under the thread!

--

I currently have a big crush on a certain low level celebrity who will remain nameless. I've done the whole autograph request thing, gotten that. So I sent a pretty damn nice gift, and in return I got a very nice little thank you card with a very sweet note in it. I also attended a play she was in, and did the whole wait outside and meet and take pictures with them thing. With my wife.
smile.png
I went back the second night and got another photo, and made it my goal to have a decent little conversation with her. Talked for a couple of minutes, joked, I even cut her off once, and we even had that little moment where we turned and walked about ten feet down the street while talking, before someone called her name to get an autograph & pic (whole thing was probably 2 minutes.) I sent her a copy of the pic we took (which I'm sure is in the trash) and a bigger copy for her to sign for me, but I haven't got that back yet (it will probably be a while), along with another little gift.

I'm such a fucking stalker. I even try to do that dream shit where I dream about her on purpose, but I can't make that work worth a damn. I've had some amazing dreams about this girl in particular, you know, the ones where you actually feel like a 18 year old in love again. It's strange because I'm perfectly happy with my wife, I love her, and she's honestly just as pretty as this girl, but something about the whole unobtainable..
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

• 2Picard
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's fucking creepy dude. You should pretend to be her on the internet for a few years.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
That's fucking creepy dude. You should pretend to be her on the internet for a few years.
Yeah, I hope I don't end up with a restraining order
smile.png

It's interesting though. We see this smoking hot chicks, and who knows what they're like. We've all met the incredibly hot girls who are just absolutely impossible to be around because they are so fucking stupid/bitchy/self important. I'm pretty sure we all get blinded to that fact though and dream about these girls.

Another random topic. It's crazy how celebs gain and lose weight. Some blog had pictures of Alice Eve at a beach, and she had a giant fat ass, cellulitis, etc, and in that "Shes out of my league" movie she was smoking hot, and probably will be again in her next movie. But I guess they get a little fat inbetween. Even the girl I'm dreaming of, while typically smoking hot, looked pretty frumpy at the beach.

smile.png

smile.png

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
If a chick buys you a Christmas gift and you have never really hung out outside the gym, whats she thinking?

Keep in mind that I have a fabulous mustache.

Pops

Yeah, and besides this thread is my creation
smile.png
I wanted the name under the thread!

--

I currently have a big crush on a certain low level celebrity who will remain nameless. I've done the whole autograph request thing, gotten that. So I sent a pretty damn nice gift, and in return I got a very nice little thank you card with a very sweet note in it. I also attended a play she was in, and did the whole wait outside and meet and take pictures with them thing. With my wife.
smile.png
I went back the second night and got another photo, and made it my goal to have a decent little conversation with her. Talked for a couple of minutes, joked, I even cut her off once, and we even had that little moment where we turned and walked about ten feet down the street while talking, before someone called her name to get an autograph & pic (whole thing was probably 2 minutes.) I sent her a copy of the pic we took (which I'm sure is in the trash) and a bigger copy for her to sign for me, but I haven't got that back yet (it will probably be a while), along with another little gift.

I'm such a fucking stalker. I even try to do that dream shit where I dream about her on purpose, but I can't make that work worth a damn. I've had some amazing dreams about this girl in particular, you know, the ones where you actually feel like a 18 year old in love again. It's strange because I'm perfectly happy with my wife, I love her, and she's honestly just as pretty as this girl, but something about the whole unobtainable..
smile.png
Didn't you meet her on Yahoo Live?

smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

khanable_sl

shitlord
You obviously haven't seen the pictures of my mustache.
I most certainly do not doubt the size of your testicles and/or their ability to produce copious amounts of mustache-hardening testosterone.

I was more curious as to what the gift was, as I think that may be able to help us determine her motives.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
No gift yet. But she says its in the works.

She had told me an idea she had a couple weeks ago and I thought she was joking. Then yesterday she said something along the lines of "Plan A didn't work, but I found plan B and its going to be awesome!"

I have a huge thing for this chic and have tried to talk to her at length in the past and she always clams up, gets shy. I kinda thought she had a thing for me to. We have never hung out outside the gym/training environment.

khanable_sl

shitlord
No gift yet. But she says its in the works.

She had told me an idea she had a couple weeks ago and I thought she was joking. Then yesterday she said something along the lines of "Plan A didn't work, but I found plan B and its going to be awesome!"

I have a huge thing for this chic and have tried to talk to her at length in the past and she always clams up, gets shy. I kinda thought she had a thing for me to. We have never hung out outside the gym/training environment.
I'm pretty much the worst person in the world to give any sort of advice on girls, but I see this playing out in two scenarios:

Scenario 1: Great chick. Likes you. A little shy/intimidated by you. Would probably be super loyal/awesome.

Scenario 2: See the movie 'The Audition'.

The thing about her clamming up leads me to believe she is just a little shy. I can't imagine buying anyone anything if I didn't genuinely want to talk to them, be it for a friendship or for something more.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Thing is i'm her coach (don't worry shes 21). I literally beat her up all the time. It's a very weird dynamic, I am in a very bossy roll with her.

This isn't that other chic btw, the 19 year old. But she was a total free spirit so to speak.

khanable_sl

shitlord
I have none of the back story so I'm only working off of what you've said in this thread

You're her coach? That kind of changes things .. a lot. I mean fuck, I buy my mailman Christmas gifts.