The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
I have a friend that does that on the side during the weekends to help pay for her PhD. She tells me it's just whipping and verbal humiliation. She never fucks them. I don't think most of them do.

You're twig and berries should be safe, bra.
Seconded that dominatrixes usually dont have sex with their clients.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As it currently stands, most recipients *wish* it was jammed up their ass. You actually have to drink it as a thin slurry, more or less. Its not a happy time...
Who knew that Two Girls one Cup was a medical trailblazing video?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
As it currently stands, most recipients *wish* it was jammed up their ass. You actually have to drink it as a thin slurry, more or less. Its not a happy time...
rrr_img_53587.jpg

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
You don't drink it. Christ. Its a tube that goes through your mouth into your stomach or intestine. Kinda gross but its not like you're eating someone's shit

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm wondering who gets the job of picking the corn out before they put it into the bag.

Sounds like CNA work to me.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I don't think they pick the corn out, they just frappe it in with the rest for a silky smoothie.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So after all this years of taking a dump on her chest and pissing in her butthole, you are now telling us we were all doing it wrong?
Thanks Obama.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Been seeing this new girl since November (yoga instructor) and finally decided to change my FB relationship status yesterday to get a couple girls off my back.

Woke up the next day with 4 texts from 4 different girls essentially saying "Hey, we never hang out anymore, give me a ring" including one who just started dating a guy and still asks what I'm up to at 2am.

Whores. All of them. Absolute whores.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
This is what you do to the two chicks who already have BFs: You send them a reply and arrange to meet them at some restaurant or bar at a specific day and time. Then you send their BFs a mail saying you're an old friend of theirs and that they asked you to send this as a favour and that they should meet them at that place at that time. Then you show up early, sit in a dark corner wearing a disguise and watch the drama that unfolds
biggrin.png

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Been seeing this new girl since November (yoga instructor) and finally decided to change my FB relationship status yesterday to get a couple girls off my back.

Woke up the next day with 4 texts from 4 different girls essentially saying "Hey, we never hang out anymore, give me a ring" including one who just started dating a guy and still asks what I'm up to at 2am.

Whores. All of them. Absolute whores.
all women are whores,except our mother and sister

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
all women are whores,except our mother and sister
Its ok, someday we will find that woman who is magically a whore in the bedroom,but she's only a whore for meand will be housewife and mommy when I don't need to blow my load.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Its ok, someday we will find that woman who is magically a whore in the bedroom,but she's only a whore for meand will be housewife and mommy when I don't need to blow my load.
Bro you find that chick let me know if she has a sister. Ill trade you a fungi tunic. Promise.