The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
thats seems to be the case, capri started out stripping and told me all the strippers do some form of drugs, she started snorting crushed perocets, then snorted herion, then started shooting, she started at 17 and is now 23

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
This somehow seems counterproductive to me, can't quite place my finger on it...
she wasn't going to leave drugville without a security blanket, even her mom agreed it was the best thing to do, to capri heroin is her lifeline, you had to see her reaction when i gave her the money, she immediately called her mom to come get her

toomanynames_sl

shitlord
and another one down and another one down, another one bites the dust, hey, you might get lucky and johnny49 may just pick you, then another slut will ride his bus . . . (yeah, I'm no rapper /lol)

Just seem to fit
tongue.png
and that tune came to mind after I read your last posts.

Maybe we should buy squares and gamble on the criteria of the next chic he selects, flavor of drug, nationality, blonde / brunette, duration of relationship, . . .

toomanynames_sl

shitlord
I know you know, but I'm a last word kinda guy, got it? But hey, I know you're gonna post and all, and I'll let you go post, but I'm just sayin, I'm a last word kinda guy.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
cutest - Jamie, Kristen, Capri
best blowjob - Capri, Kristen, Jamie
best fuck -Kristen, Jamie, Capri
money spent - Kristen $3000, Jamie $1200, Capri $1000
most times ejactulated in one session - Capri w/shannon (7x), Kristen (6x), Jamie (3x) almost passed out on the third

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
oops forgot one catagory
STDs -Kristen - gonorrhea, Jamie - gonorrhea, Capri- none

Fuck, Marry, Kill

fuck- Kristen
marry - Jamie
kill - sorry Capri