bixxby

Molten Core Raider
oops forgot one catagory
STDs -Kristen - gonorrhea, Jamie - gonorrhea, Capri- none

Fuck, Marry, Kill

fuck- Kristen
marry - Jamie
kill - sorry Capri
Bugchaser #confirmed. If you switch to african immigrants you might give your wife the HIV quicker.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Whats your wife and kids saying about your holy crusade to get as much STDs as possible?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
well my wife said do not bring home anymore STD's, my kids are not aware of the situation

but the friggin dogs sniff my crotch everytime i come home

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
new list
Kristen -8 months August 2012 to April 2013
Jamie- 4 months July 2013 to November 2013
Capri - 1 month January 2014 to February 2014

toomanynames_sl

shitlord
That must be the case, I was just assuming his wife knows he sluts around if he's brought home STDs before. I suppose if she is frigid or something but I don't get it, doesn't it go what's good for the goose is good for the gander?

I've been up on this thread though but I have to have missed something. I even recall the glamor shot pic he put up of his wife (assuming that was her, who knows . . . ). I recall a blonde, in a blue two piece /shrug...

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
J49. Way to entertain, your candid posting has made my day. I also learned it is far more likely you will gets gonorrhea from head than intercourse, god bless the internet.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Johnny49, the guy I hate to love and love to hate. Don't you ever quit your whoring ways! ...or your banter about them on these boards!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
you're whores are getting better looking every time johnny. Keep up the good work.

Oh and we need tit shots of all of them for the archives.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, you're starting to meet your hookers' moms! Things are getting serious! How were you introduced? "Hi mom! This is Johnny, the guy who's been giving me drug money in exchange for getting to drill my ass. He's married and has children. Johnny, show my mom those pictures of your cute children."

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Oh, and a bonus question, how hot was her mom? Would you tap that ass if she were a street walking smack whore too?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Three way hooker and mom
Mind = blown. Genius idea. Make it happen J49.

And make sure you pay them both. After all,they need drugstheir trailer payment is past dueher dad is in prison and her mom has 7 other kids just as fucked up as heryou are a humanitarian and a knight in shining armor.