The Good Place

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I really liked that movie too. And even though the food looked like normal food they always said it would be the best you have ever had of that kind of food. The past lives Pavilion would be awesome.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So far this is getting my vote for breakout awesome new series.

Looks like neighbor girl has put on a bit of weight
1118full-jameela-jamil.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
Binged through first 3 episodes. First two were all right, fantastic idea but story execution was a bit weak. Third episode was really great though and I'll be watching this live. I think if the writing can get a little better this show can be fantastic.

The actors are all great, the little twist at the end of episode 3 had me rolling

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Eps 6 now, and everyones' characters is settling in, except Ted Danson, which i think is on purpose cuz he really isn't a character, but a creator(so he's just the silly, wow hu-muns did this! wow!).

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that is really interesting unless they do a throwaway the opening scene next week.

The comedy is really well done, Bell has some great s(n)ide comments and external monologue. Little subtle humor and Danson is hilarious, and Janet. Hell, they're all pretty LUL

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah that is really interesting unless they do a throwaway the opening scene next week.

The comedy is really well done, Bell has some great s(n)ide comments and external monologue. Little subtle humor and Danson is hilarious, and Janet. Hell, they're all pretty LUL
Don't forget black guy,

He plays the best black nerd i've ever seen, in that i don't like black nerds b/c they are like fucking unicorns, almost don't exist.

I say almost, b/c I did have a black nerd friend, he out nerded most of us, i think his cringiest moment was playing MK2 or 3? and he has this book out, i think it was Inquest or some video game mag and the a guy comes up to him and goes.
"what are you doing?"

and he yells out "I got the free code going!"

it was the owner.

That was the second store we were banned from, the first was a comic store where he rage quit against the owner playing magic on the counter.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
This is my favorite new show. Not sure where the legs to keep it interesting will come from, but I'm enjoying it for now.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I started watching this show a couple nights ago. Caught up and think it's great. Not much to complain about really. Also cautious about it becoming successful and them milking it for too long. But you could have said the same thing about 30 Rock.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
While I really like this show, I don't like the 2 month break (November 3rd through January 5th) break between Episodes 9 and 10.

I want more Good Place!

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Man, this and Speechless have been way better than I expected. New shows this year have been pretty good.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Saw this thread, decided to check it out.

Ted Danson kicking that damn dog into the sun cracked me the hell up.

Totally love it. Great show. Plus it's doing well in the ratings I believe.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
They just fucking nailed the ambiance and the general attitudes of the Good Place people and the Bad Place people. The "dress bitch" shirt the lead Bad Place guy wears cracks me up every time.