spronk

FPS noob
Fro Yo was the key all along, it was right there people

i bet their pizza has pineapple too

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The fro yo thing threw me off at first as well. EVERYONE likes ice cream more. It's objectively better.

Show's great. Looking forward to the next season.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The fro yo thing threw me off at first as well. EVERYONE likes ice cream more. It's objectively better.
Well, we found out that it's the "bad place". As such, they don't get awesome ice cream. I bet the pizza will be either under cooked or over cooked. Never just right.

Cybsled

No, the pizza will be shitty deep dish only. That would be a sure sign of where you are lol.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Just binged this as my wife and I fell into the showhole hard and needed something. Glad we did. Not sure how I liked the finale, but it was definitely solid. Glad to see that unlike other shows we've found and liked (Look at YOU, Powerless) NBC didn't fork the pooch on this one.

bralkan

The old ways are still best
I was wondering how this would have legs as you got mid season.

Twist was good.

Looking forward to season 2.

spronk

FPS noob
naaml41ooskws3k.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I stopped reading at Thursday and got excited. My favorite new show in a long time...was just recommending it to some friends last night. Hope they can keep up the quality now that the twist has been revealed.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Just noticed this starts again next week. One hour premier on Sept 20.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Show can go on forever. Just wipe their memory at every finale and redo their lives in different ways every time, change the way their neighborhood looks and shit.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Haha! "It's a rare occurrence - like a double rainbow or someone on the Internet saying, You know what? You convinced me I was wrong."

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Was interesting seeing things from the Bad Place workers point of view. Obviously they can't keep rebooting, so I'm guessing Michael ends up getting the humans to help him fool Sean / Bad Place workers in order to not be eradicated.

It also bugged me most of the episode until I realized I knew the new Asian chick as Tinkerbella from The Guild

Caliane

ha. reading the pizza discussion from back when is amusing now.

And yeah, I feel like the only direction this show can go is, a teamup with Michael and the humans pretending things are going well.
Otherwise, I don't see the legs. even this premier.

Cybsled

Either that or he recruits them to become bad place workers eventually and they fail at that as well