The Grand Tour (from the guys in Top Gear)

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I never really watched top gear cause i'm just not into cars. When I did watch it it was pretty enjoyable, but this looks awesome.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I never really watched top gear cause i'm just not into cars. When I did watch it it was pretty enjoyable, but this looks awesome.
i got on the top gear train about ten years ago and i am a bigger fan now than i was then. Clarkson, Hammond and May's Top Gear.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I never was, and still probably a not, a car person. I've been watching Top Gear regularly since 2006. One of my favorite shows. Don't think you need to be a car person to enjoy it.

In fact, when people talk about the chemistry between the hosts, it explains why Top Gear is successful while spinoffs and competitor shows aren't.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Starts tomorrow!!!

Which means that The Grand Tour starts at 7:01 p.m. EST on November 17, 2016. Or 4:01 p.m., if you’re on the West Coast. Or sometime in between that if you’ve bothered to live in Chicago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Oh fuck it starts tonight? Yeeeeeeah! I was expecting to have to wait til after work tomorrow to watch.

spronk

FPS noob
amazon prime will be on sale for $79 tomorrow from midnight to midnight for new subbers

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
15032796_10103747464069145_7189706956242600819_n.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Think it got uploaded early. Already about 10 minutes in. I'm so fucking excited. This looks like it's going to be AMAZING.

Edit: Aw fuck. First actual segment....it's happening. You're going to be excited.

Edit 2: Not a fan of "The American." Needs to have a silent driver.

Final Edit: Start and ending were exciting. Not super thrilled with the middle bits. They need some time to iron those out I think. Their track looks terrible, and The American sucks.

That said, I'm absolutely fucking amazed that the Porsche won. I figured it'd be last. The P1 looks fucking mental.

Last edited:

Fadaar

That guy
Think it got uploaded early. Already about 10 minutes in. I'm so fucking excited. This looks like it's going to be AMAZING.

Edit: Aw fuck. First actual segment....it's happening. You're going to be excited.

Final Edit: Start and ending were exciting. Not super thrilled with the middle bits. They need some time to iron those out I think. Their track looks terrible, and The American sucks.

That said, I'm absolutely fucking amazed that the Porsche won. I figured it'd be last. The P1 looks fucking mental.

Porsche is the more track friendly car. 4 wheel drive/steer, it should win on shorter tracks with more turns. Something like Le Mans? LaFerrari and P1 would crush it.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah not a fan of "The American" either, the whole time he was driving I was like, "ok stfu and drive". It's painfully scripted. Overall a solid start and it's great to see them back in action.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I noticed that the sound was constantly changing volume. Not for the audience, but for the hosts. Always fluctuating.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

If choice of tires you think Clarkson would be correct? I remember the first test they did and he was amazed at the grip, then it was suddenly pucker up and try not to die.

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
When he was amazed with the grip he was driving the Porsche, they swapped cars for the first laps around the track.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
i hope the shit talking continues so far so good about 20minutes in liking this quite alot.

so poo on the track

edit also stop being a poor bitch and get prime to watch it in UHD. or just get prime