The Grand Tour (from the guys in Top Gear)

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I do love the journeys they go on, but I started checking my watch about two hours(!) in. Was still worth the watch though.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I do love the journeys they go on, but I started checking my watch about two hours(!) in. Was still worth the watch though.
Well considering that, unless I heard wrong or things have changed, that's it for them and this show... I'll forgive running longer than any of the crappy movies I've seen lately. ;)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Awkward The Simpsons GIF

• 2WTF
  • 1Barf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
According to the boys the main issue besides their age was coming up with new things to do. When they got together with their team to write new episodes no one has any ideas they had not already done.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
According to the boys the main issue besides their age was coming up with new things to do. When they got together with their team to write new episodes no one has any ideas they had not already done.
When you take into totality the scope of Grand Tour + Top Gear you have to think.. they've been "Doing funny/cool crap with cars" for close on a quarter of a century...

• 3Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
When you take into totality the scope of Grand Tour + Top Gear you have to think.. they've been "Doing funny/cool crap with cars" for close on a quarter of a century...
I really hope it's not over because it's become our go to show for chilling together.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Yeah, they've been there, done that. I saw an interview with Clarkson, and he said the only thing he wants to do is sit on his farm.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, they've been there, done that. I saw an interview with Clarkson, and he said the only thing he wants to do is sit on his farm.
Again I don't blame him, his farm show is a big success too. I don't blame any of them. They all earned a nice retirement. I selfishly don't want it to be over though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Which is exactly why I'd wish they'd return to the format this show had early on, where they were still doing car "news" and car reviews. There's always content there to touch on, it's easy, and it's informative.

I really dislike the "special trips only" format they've had for the last several years. That shit is funny/cool as a season finale or maybe once every other year, but I actually enjoy their car shit the most.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Which is exactly why I'd wish they'd return to the format this show had early on, where they were still doing car "news" and car reviews. There's always content there to touch on, it's easy, and it's informative.

I really dislike the "special trips only" format they've had for the last several years. That shit is funny/cool as a season finale or maybe once every other year, but I actually enjoy their car shit the most.
I believe the reason they had to walk away from the traditional format was legal involving the fact that the BBC owned the rights to "Top Gear" and it's associated bits and bobs... The first couple seasons of grand tour literally felt like they were doing a parody of their old show and the BBC got mildly litigious from what I read.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>

The special trips only are my favorite episodes.

• 1Like