The Greatest Lie Ever Sold: George Floyd and the Rise of BLM (2022)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
So many of you arm chair experts making so many assumptions on what other people know and assuming your position is the most informed position. This is exactly what I was talking about. Look at the state of this thread. Look at HOW people responded.

I made a comment that 'the cops actions was what killed him (Floyd)". I don't believe Floyd was 9 minutes away from death by OD. I don't believe the cop was the unluckiest guy in the world to stumble across a dying man and just happen to be kneeling on his neck when he died. I also don't believe in street executions of an unarmed man. Im not defending Floyds character, its irrelevant for the discussion. You feel different, cool. You do you. But its in HOW you decide to take your stance that makes you wrong. You don't just state your opposing view, you come at people with the heat of 1000 suns.

Immediately people proceeded to tell me how dumb I was, how ignorant, I should not be allowed to post, assuming I have zero information. Just look at yourselves. It's impossible to talk issues with people like you all.

In what world would anyone want to discuss a political issue with you. You already know everything and everyone else is wrong.

Just shaw this thread. Its gone too far.

I believe the comment that set people off was you saying you didn't know anything about Floyd the man.

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So many of you arm chair experts making so many assumptions on what other people know and assuming your position is the most informed position. This is exactly what I was talking about. Look at the state of this thread. Look at HOW people responded.

I made a comment that 'the cops actions was what killed him (Floyd)". I don't believe Floyd was 9 minutes away from death by OD. I don't believe the cop was the unluckiest guy in the world to stumble across a dying man and just happen to be kneeling on his neck when he died. I also don't believe in street executions of an unarmed man. Im not defending Floyds character, its irrelevant for the discussion. You feel different, cool. You do you. But its in HOW you decide to take your stance that makes you wrong. You don't just state your opposing view, you come at people with the heat of 1000 suns.

Immediately people proceeded to tell me how dumb I was, how ignorant, I should not be allowed to post, assuming I have zero information. Just look at yourselves. It's impossible to talk issues with people like you all.

In what world would anyone want to discuss a political issue with you. You already know everything and everyone else is wrong.

Just shaw this thread. Its gone too far.

and here it is...i was waiting for this post.

you were the one that brought up broader politics in this thread. mentioned orange man and jan 6. now you are the victim of political bullying and crying out for the shaw?

lol, centrist my ass. i see you

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Juvarisx

Florida
do you see how huge this monster is?
footage.jpg

he had just gotten out of jail and he had nothing to do but lift weights and those 2 tiny popo just started 1week prior, 1week on the job

look at em, the white tiny one has a hunchback!

they had to call in chauvin to teach em how to restrain floyd cuz he was bald popos training officer, and floyd was complain he can't breathe sittin in the car cuz he ate a bag of fentyl to hide it, and the 4th officer had to deal with the crowd, cuz you know they all be aping and shit

these are basic facts of the case, how do you not know this? it's not like it was 4 white dudes stomping on a meager black guy

(and no, 4th dude was asian and bald popo is black, it wasn't about white kkk popo)

Yes he was a big dude. He was also a big dude handcuffed struggling for 4 minutes and not struggling for over 5 minutes pinned down like that( and yea its video'd), they SHOULD of put him on his side in that 5 minutes of time while still restraining him. Its a bad look, the wrong way to restrain someone, and you had a ton of law enforcement agreeing with that assessment. I really don't think the cops killed him let me make that very clear, but theres a right way and a wrong way and they chose the wrong way.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
its in HOW you decide to take your stance that makes you wrong. You don't just state your opposing view, you come at people with the heat of 1000 suns.

There is no objectivity to this statement, it is an acknowledgment that you don't like the opposing view, and that you challenge it on the grounds of emotion and not rational logic

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
and here it is...i was waiting for this post.

you were the one that brought up broader politics in this thread. mentioned orange man and jan 6. now you are the victim of political bullying and crying out for the shaw?

lol, centrist my ass. i see you

yep, the "centrists" who say "woah, I'm totally not democrat/liberal, I don't take sides, I just only speak out against conservatives and never libs."

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I made a comment that 'the cops actions was what killed him (Floyd)". I don't believe Floyd was 9 minutes away from death by OD.

The autopsy disagrees with you and so does Floyd's history of swallowing drugs to try and hide them from police.

So you can believe what you want, but don't pretend it's not based on anything other than feelings and emotion and that you're the rational one

• 14Like
Reactions: 13 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
yep, the "centrists" who say "woah, I'm totally not democrat/liberal, I don't take sides, I just only speak out against conservatives and never libs."

I have spoken out against libs. Not sure where your basing this statement from

There is no objectivity to this statement, it is an acknowledgment that you don't like the opposing view, and that you challenge it on the grounds of emotion and not rational logic

Actually your wrong. I didn't say I don't like the opposing view. I disagree with it. I also never once claimed to be objective on this issue (Floyd). I think the cops actions led to his death. You feel differently.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Yes he was a big dude. He was also a big dude handcuffed struggling for 4 minutes and not struggling for over 5 minutes pinned down like that( and yea its video'd), they SHOULD of put him on his side in that 5 minutes of time while still restraining him. Its a bad look, the wrong way to restrain someone, and you had a ton of law enforcement agreeing with that assessment. I really don't think the cops killed him let me make that very clear, but theres a right way and a wrong way and they chose the wrong way.

Wrong. He was struggling up until the point he started dying from Fentanyl OD. He had a criminal record, was delirious, and was fucking monster sized. What is your expertise to say what they "should" have done. They did 100% exactly what they were trained to do by the MPD. It is easy to say what people "SHOULD" have done months after the fact retard. When in the moment, you do what you were trained to do. This was all discussed at the time this happened, but idiots are coming back out of the woodwork again.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>

You decided to ignore the first half of my statement I see (as have most in this thread). Nice cherry pick.

In case you didn't read:

"as I think the left has gone insane and are sacrificing their ideals on the altar of gender, sexuality and other BS" or when I later said "You can gender swap a White character for black (hello Hamilton), but God help you if you gender swap a black character for white."

Your damn right I mentioned the Orange Man and Jan 6th, just like I mentioned the Left and their insane obsession with gender choice and their war on whiteness. I stand by my original statement. Both Parties are a mess.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Wrong. He was struggling up until the point he started dying from Fentanyl OD. He had a criminal record, was delirious, and was fucking monster sized. What is your expertise to say what they "should" have done. They did 100% exactly what they were trained to do by the MPD. It is easy to say what people "SHOULD" have done months after the fact retard. When in the moment, you do what you were trained to do. This was all discussed at the time this happened, but idiots are coming back out of the woodwork again.

Captain Hindsight has a few cop buddies I think he knows a little better than any of us

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I miss the days of Araysar posting "nuh uh man, look at this CNN article!" this forum was a full on leftist circle jerk. Now we ditched the leftist part to more squarely focus on jerking each other off.

The world has no need for middlemen.

Juvarisx

Florida
Captain Hindsight has a few cop buddies I think he knows a little better than any of us

Well dude is dead, 4 cops are fired and jailed very few feel sorry for anyone in this shit show and Candice Owens continues to grift. Hurray for status quo. Frankly if 4 cops cannot control 1 dude IN handcuffs regardless of size then the police need better tools or training.

Interestingly enough at 15:30 in the body cam vid one of those cops asks if they should put him on his side to prevent injury and Chauvin said no. So they actually knew the training to prevent cardiac arrest but chose not to.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
please timestamp where in this 30minute bodycam footage that the cops actions led to his death

11:01-16:19 where he becomes unresponsive.

They then stay on his neck until 20:29.

The point where he is no longer conscious is where it becomes indefensible to continue to lean on his neck.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

I agree we get a bit rabid, and I think the officer should have checked on him more, moved him some, etc. It's a bad look true. It's a tough job and sometimes they fuck up. The areas I disagree with you is the amount of fentanyl in his system was a killing dose according to the autopsy. Also, that specific type of training had been widespread in a lot of police forces for about 20 years. If the training did it, I'd think there would be a lot more deaths and what he did wasn't far off what they all do. According to the full video, Floyd's actions are the reason he was restrained, and not kept in the car. It was a terrible accident, but did it really deserve all that happened afterward? Would a white man have received all this attention and been sainted? As a criminal, would he have ever learned his lesson and why celebrate criminality? The officers were punished way too much especially the ones who didn't even restrain him. It was all about people taking advantage of a bad situation to make America worse. Which side really pushed that response? The left.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
but did it really deserve all that happened afterward? Would a white man have received all this attention and been sainted?

This 100% agree with. The guy did not deserve the status afforded him after death. I only say his character doesn't matter in regards to his death. I am in no way saying this was a good dude, and you are right, were this a white man, it would not have had the same reaction.

Once he became unresponsive and unconscious, they should not have remained on his neck for near 5 more minutes and should have started taking steps to help him. This is what I mean when I say the cops actions led to his death.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users