The Greatest Lie Ever Sold: George Floyd and the Rise of BLM (2022)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The hill your dying on is the cops had the worst luck in the world to come across a man ODing within the last ten minutes of life, and they contributed nothing to his death And everything in that video is just *hand wave* nothing to see here.

During his arrest for a counterfeit twenty dollar bill George Floyd swallowed the drugs he was carrying in an effort to conceal them. This caused him to overdose. He did the exact thing at least one time previously.

Derek Chauvin did have the worst luck in the world though. Actually, the rookie cop that hadn't even been on the force for a week had the worst luck in the world. His stood around telling a crowd to stay back while waiting for an ambulance to arrive and got three and a half years.

• 5Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
!

My position is your drawing a conclusion from a report that the guy wrote the report states differently And your are whisking away his statement because it doesn’t fit your assumption.

The hill your dying on is the cops had the worst luck in the world to come across a man ODing within the last ten minutes of his life, and they contributed nothing to his death And everything in that video is just *hand wave* nothing to see here.

I stand by my opinion that the actions they took that day contributed to his death, a handcuffed man by the way.it’s also comical that this movie is titled “The Grea test Lie Every Sold“. Really? lol.

I love how my staying this one thing suddenly makes me a BLM supporter and left winger. It’s crazy how you all can’t accept that people who don’t agree with you on all things are immediately leftest.

Everyone is telling you he ate the drugs so he wouldn't be caught with them. SOMETHING HE HAD ALSO DONE PREVIOUSLY.

Yet, you're such a fucking imbecile you keep going back to the "What are the odds they just happened to come across him at that EXACT MOMENT? lol come on you guys"

Are you not understanding that people do that shit all the time? Or are you just pretending you don't get it because it shits all over your retarded narrative?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
My position is your drawing a conclusion from a report that the guy who wrote the report states differently and you are whisking away his statement because it doesn’t fit your assumption.

did you know that same guy originally said the cops didn't cause the death but then received several phone calls threatening him including one from a colleague who told him he was about to be tarred and feathered in a major national newspaper if he didn't add the neck compression part into the report that the prosecution wanted, then he changed the report?

Thao’s attorney, Robert Paule, asked Tuesday whether Baker was pressured into listing “neck compression” as a factor in his autopsy report. Baker testified that he told prosecutors on the day of Floyd’s autopsy that there was no physical evidence of asphyxia, or insufficient oxygen. Prosecutors put that information in their initial complaint against Chauvin, and listed existing health conditions, police restraint and potential intoxicants as contributing factors.

Baker said his office received “hundreds” of calls, some harassing and threatening. Former Washington, D.C., medical examiner Dr. Roger Mitchell, who is an expert in in-custody deaths, also called Baker and was unhappy. Baker said the two talked about neck compression, and Mitchell also planned to publish a critical op-ed in The Washington Post. Baker said he considered Mitchell’s opinion and analysis before adding neck compression to his report.

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Oh ? So you are saying the author of that autopsy report testified in court that the action of the police was the cause of the death. Thanks. I just wanted to make sure we had our facts straight :emoji_thumbsup:

Love the retards who refuse to acknowledge objective facts and instead focus on things people said under duress.

I'm curious, do you honestly believe none of the people who testified in the trial were under no pressure to say "the right thing" and nobody was afraid to contradict "the narrative"? Is that your honest position?

• 1Clown World

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
im sure you will excuse this all away too?

Toxicologist testifies that drugs and heart disease did not kill George Floyd

I mean, we can both play the game of statements, experts and links. I’m not pulling something out my ass here. You want to throw away what you don’t like or don’t want to hear.

Sop watching OANN, put down the tiki torch and do some research,

• 4Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

I mean, we can both play the game of statements, experts and links. I’m not pulling something out my ass here. You want to throw away what you don’t like or don’t want to hear.

You didn't know fucking anything one day ago so I don't even know what this is. People have been talking about Baker specifically for a few pages now and out come the top links from a Google search? Are you participating in the discussion or not.

• 1Like

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

those are all prosecution hired i'm sure a big brained fella like yourself can see what that means, they're only going to say what the prosecution wants.

the one guy who wasn't, didn't write it was asphyxiation originally, mentioned how he was threatened and added what the prosecution listed in their charges in later in that article snippet you didn't read.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

you do know that the INITIAL accessment was medical?

and then al sharpton nogger lawyers that smelled a payday said naw naw, we're gonna hire our own private autopsy dude and he'll find it was axphixiation and wow , he did!

so now that the Medical examiner is under pressure from every nogger in blm america, what is he gonna do?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
These links are gold.

1666240670066.png

The experts hired by the prosecution say it wasn't even enough fentanyl to be considered fatal.

• 1Worf

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
These links are gold.

View attachment 438939

The experts hired by the prosecution say it wasn't even enough fentanyl to be considered fatal.

he also had meth, covid and 5.6 units of what your body breaks fentynal down into which means he recently had more in his system than 11 nanograms

Last edited:

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
he also had meth, an active case of covid and 5.6 units of what your body breaks fentynal down into which means he recently had more in his system than 11 nanograms

If I remember correctly the last time he OD'd the doctor told him if he did this shit again he was going to die.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Personally I think Candace just has grift envy when it comes to BLM. The founder turned out to be a real winner.

• 1Garbage

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
In other words this beast of a man St Floyd was in trouble already and resisting arrest. If he didnt resist he would have still died anyway prob in the cop car.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Toxicology (see attached report for full details; testing performed on antemortem blood specimens collected 5/25/20 at 9:00 p.m. at HHC and on postmortem urine)
A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens:
1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL
2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL
3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL
4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL
5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL; Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL
6. Cotinine positive
7. Caffeine positive
B. Blood volatiles: negative for ethanol, methanol, isopropanol, or acetone C. Urine drug screen: presumptive positive for cannabinoids, amphetamines, and fentanyl/metabolite D. Urine drug screen confirmation: morphine (free) 86 ng/mL

is it reasonable to think the norfentanyl indicates a higher dose than 11ng/ml of fentanyl would indicate? that's a metabolite byproduct of taking fentynal, how long does it take to show up in the blood?

Norfentanyl was present in larger quantities than fentanyl immediately postoperatively and was detected in all patients at 48 h and in 4 of 7 patients at 96 h.

this is urine not blood, is it indicating that it happens kinda fast?

Last edited:

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

I definitely see your points and I agree that being restrained could easily speed up his timeline towards death. That last doctor sounds like an idiot trying to get attention though. "About three minutes before Mr Chauvin removed his knee, Dr Tobin said, there was "not an ounce of oxygen left in his body". That's just ludicrous posturing and makes his testimony sound less honest. Not an ounce! What a stupid statement on the stand.

The other statements don't mean much though so they? Once he starts to use any form of resistance at his size, what are the police supposed to do? Just let him go? They said the restraint was a major factor but most people don't understand the violence a huge man can inflict, especially an ex-felon. The cops do know so was their restraint overboard or normal policy for large offenders who aren't following directions? How do you get them to follow directions? The problem is that people who are unwilling to become cops are trying to judge what is proper restraint without any context or knowledge of the job and activities of cops. That makes it hard for me to judge them. I also think everyone was pressured into making them guilty due to racial violence. That leaves a nasty taste in justice's mouth. That's just my position but I understand there are many others.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Personally I think Candace just has grift envy when it comes to BLM. The founder turned out to be a real winner.

grifter is one of the most overapplied words in recent usage, if you do something people like and they pay you it's not a grift, if you misrepresent what you're taking money for and buy a house that's just theft.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
I need shirt sizes from everyone in this thread btw so they can receive their ‘I stand with Floyd” t-shirts.

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

That's it, change the subject because you're getting absolutely embarrassed in here.

One of the articles you linked even said there were chewed pill fragments in the police car that tested positive for meth and had Floyd's DNA. Which is consistent with what we're all telling you about him taking them to avoid being found with them, so go grab some Huffington Post or Slate articles to try and weasel out of this one, but this time ACTUALLY READ the article passed the headline and maybe you won't get clowned as much.

All we've learned from all this is that if someone claims to be a centrist, all that means is they're stupid as fuck and at least 2 years behind the rest of the planet

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users