The Greatest Song You Have Never Heard

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
stair way to hea..... oh that people have never heard...

Well I dunno, but if Pink Floyd is fair game

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm sure people have heard this sone, elvis made it famous. This guy arranged it out of 3 other songs. I believe last time I looked it was #2 behind white christmas for songs covered by other artist. He's famous for train songs.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
KRA!

When I first listen to the Lateralus(the whole album), I was mind blown then title song came on ; I jizzed in my pants.

This is a close second, when I first heard it was on the radio super late at night and I turned that shit up so loud and was in love.

I am super biased towards TOOL though, favorite band by far. KRA!

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
This thread is pure shit. Tool? Pink Floyd? Judas Priest?

Who the fuck hasn't heard these songs?

Drink up, pussies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
KRA!

When I first listen to the Lateralus(the whole album), I was mind blown then title song came on ; I jizzed in my pants.

This is a close second, when I first heard it was on the radio super late at night and I turned that shit up so loud and was in love.

I am super biased towards TOOL though, favorite band by far. KRA!
yeah no one ever heard of tool before, thanks for enlightening us you fucking cocksack

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Some good shit in here that I should check out. Also a lot of retarded posts that don't belong here.

Szlia

Decade old song by a swiss band with 500 views on youTube so at least I am hitting the 'You Have Never Heard' box:

EDIT: And now I spent 2 hours on youTube... so here is another that is probably only known to french people.