The Greatest Song You Have Never Heard

Horseflesh_sl

shitlord
Song from a Buffalo band that broke up years ago....give it a listen. I like the Sabbath riffage at the 2 min mark.

This has been in my ear all week...can't listen to it loud enough..."Let's take a walk and watch the bugs fuck"

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Not a hipstery choice, but this is like,it, when someone mentions salsa as a form of dance. This song has been played by a million different bands:

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just your classic, awsome, groovy Hendrix jam until 5:50, where he actually lifts off and breaks free of Earth gravity, then disapear cruising the cosmos. Sound system needs to be cranked up to 11.

that said, theres no greatest song, its all about the right song at the right moment in your life :p

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My two favorite things found on youtube that I don't think were ever mainstream successes

queue to 1:38

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Props to Kaine, Mofro is the shit. Orange Blossoms and Ybor City are some of my favorite songs of theirs. I saw them in Tampa a few times when I lived out there. @Rombo, that is righteous. You can never have too much Hendrix in your life.

Here's a fairly obscure one, although the band is well known. This is cocaine distilled into heavy metal.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

This song is becoming pretty popular, but just in case some haven't heard it:

And this is a song everybody needs to listen too:

Really, everything by Ryan Adams:

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
The greatest song you have never heard? Howabout the greatest songnobodyhas ever heard (besides maybe the people who made it)

If you have Spotify, tryForgotify. It literally plays songs from Spotify that have zero listens. I've actually found some enjoyable stuff.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
My two favorite things found on youtube that I don't think were ever mainstream successes
Some of Townes' shit (Lungs, Nothin, Loretta, Poncho and Lefty) was Dylan level.

Waylon does Shaver.

Waylon does Dylan.

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
If you've seen the Ken Burns civil war documentary then you've heard this about 100 times. Amazing song.