kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
WM30_Photo_284.jpg

WM30_Photo_285.jpg

RIP

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I really can't believe they gave Undertaker's streak to a fucking piece of shit nobody like Brock Lesnar.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I really can't believe they gave Undertaker's streak to a fucking piece of shit nobody like Brock Lesnar.
Lesnar rules, hopefully he crushes that little hobbit fuck Daniel Bryan next and we can be back to having a champion who would actually be able to defend himself in a real fight.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lesnar rules, hopefully he crushes that little hobbit fuck Daniel Bryan next and we can be back to having a champion who would actually be able to defend himself in a real fight.
You know wrestling is fake right? Also, you know Lesnar got run out of the UFC because he was a no-talent gorilla who ran over the HW division at a time when it had no depth? Lesnar is no more able to defend himself in a real fight than any other roided up shitbag.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You know wrestling is fake right? Also, you know Lesnar got run out of the UFC because he was a no-talent gorilla who ran over the HW division at a time when it had no depth? Lesnar is no more able to defend himself in a real fight than any other roided up shitbag.
you honestly think anyone on the WWE roster would be able to stand against Lesnar?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
you honestly think anyone on the WWE roster would be able to stand against Lesnar?
Yeah pretty much anyone on the roster close to his size. If you'd actually watched his fights in the UFC, you'd know Lesnar doesn't really know much about fighting. I'd give him even odds with anyone that he couldn't just squash due to his size.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I was only half-way paying attention to the match because I thought I knew what would happen. Really killed the heat for the main event.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I was a huge wrestling fan as a child but I only recently began watching again (in my 30's). I don't think its any worse than being interested in comic books, anime, table-top gaming, M:tG or anything else my fellow nerds enjoy.