the greatest streak in sports history has come to an end

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
nah man, i love me some russian chicks, they will come right up to you and grab your dick and for like 10 to 20 bucks will send you home happy. at least if you can find a sleazy ass go-go bar that doesnt care what their "dancers" are doing.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
astro is like Sam Deathwalker minus the charisma and minus being good at EverQuest.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah....met some eastern european girls in the past and love their attitude.they don't waste your time, if they want something, you wont need to do shit ahah

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i look forward to the exodus of hot chicks from Ukraine. i wonder if they will put their russkie counterparts to shame.
tongue.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Floyd Mayweather 45-0 for greatest active streak by someone still competing if you want to limit it to perfect records. I think the Spurs and Red Wing streaks are for more impressive even with the Spurs having 404 losses since the start of the streak including playoffs. 15 years of consistent excellence > winning ~10 truly competitive fights and not making a big mistake against ~35 inferior boxers.
Yeah, Mayweather's win streak is probably the current best. It'd be indisputable if he fought Pacquiao, but I think Floyd would've beat him anyway.