The Hateful Eight

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
He has a gigantic ego and thinks that he is the greatest genius in the history of filmmaking. He has some interesting things to say but I can't get past his love of himself and that makes me want to dislike his movies so I just avoid listening to him so I can keep liking the movies.

That said, I didn't realize that Gawker had actually put a download link to his script on their site. That is clearly distributing his work for financial gain on their part and they deserve to be sued.

Column_sl

shitlord
He has a gigantic ego and thinks that he is the greatest genius in the history of filmmaking. He has some interesting things to say but I can't get past his love of himself and that makes me want to dislike his movies so I just avoid listening to him so I can keep liking the movies
He's just passionate about Filmmaking. There is a difference...
And people that think they are the greatest don't list people that are better then them.

He's just a very excitable person in general which is annoying to most people, And to be honest if he wanted to have a huge Ego he definitely deserves it.

I hate fucking people that always look to knock others off there pedestal because god forbid they acutely love something, and are excited about it.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
If you watch the Kill Bill extras he spends 10 minutes talking about how he heard the Yeah Yeah Yeah's playing in some clothing store in Japan and wouldn't leave the store until they sold him their CD rather than just finding out who it was and ordering the CD himself. The fact that he did this and then thought that this would be a good story that people would want to hear about what a big shot he is just proves that he's a giant d-bag and that has nothing to do with his passion for filmmaking. I heard him interviewed on NPR when Django came out and he was a dick to Terry Gross as well. Like I said, love the movies, don't want to be exposed to the dude because he makes me want to hate his movies.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
He's just passionate about Filmmaking. There is a difference...
And people that think they are the greatest don't list people that are better then them.

He's just a very excitable person in general which is annoying to most people, And to be honest if he wanted to have a huge Ego he definitely deserves it.

I hate fucking people that always look to knock others off there pedestal because god forbid they acutely love something, and are excited about it.
He's fucking awkward to watch speak. Lots of very creative/intelligent guys are. That doesn't take anything away from his accomplishments, it is just a facet of who he is. I'm sure he doesn't need you to white knight him, the guy is one of the best directors in hollywood, maybe ever.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
I'm not sure why people think Tarantino sounds retarded, I could watch him talk about films all day.
As long as he it talking about things he likes, things he is passionate about, then yeah I like hearing him talk about those films and stuff as well. But when he gets to bitching...it is highly annoying and you just want him to douche the sand out of his vag and shut up.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
QT is just one of the biggest movie nerds on the planet, who also happens to make some of the greatest movies on the planet.

Hatters gonna hat.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Only the .00001% of the general public that are total hardcore movie nerds would even bother reading the script. He might as well make the movie, the vast majority of the general public would never even know that the script was floating around years beforehand.

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
Any movie he makes is almost guaranteed to be at least a decent movie. If he doesn't make this he will make something else. I understand him being upset and if it changes what movie he makes, so be it. It isn't like he died or isn't working (GRRM).

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The weirdest thing about QT is his obsession with Uma Thurman's feet.
All feet, really, he has a hardcore foot fetish. The only movie I can think of where it doesn't become painfully obvious is Reservoir Dogs.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All feet, really, he has a hardcore foot fetish. The only movie I can think of where it doesn't become painfully obvious is Reservoir Dogs.
In the director's cut Mr. Blonde cuts off the cop's foot instead of his ear, then licks it for 15 minutes.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
om nom nom

rrr_img_58789.jpg

Chris

Potato del Grande
It wasn't bad, but he got very pissy when she asked him about whether the violence has an effect on people. Not like he flipped out or anything, but it was enough to confirm my beliefs. It's been like a year since I listened to it, but that was the impression I was left with.
He flipped out at a British interviewer on the same question too.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It wasn't bad, but he got very pissy when she asked him about whether the violence has an effect on people. Not like he flipped out or anything, but it was enough to confirm my beliefs. It's been like a year since I listened to it, but that was the impression I was left with.
I listen to NPR regularly, and have heard many of her interviews, and got nothing against her. However, in this case I think she asked a few very very leading questions to the effect of "you have one way to answer or you're a giant asshole" and I really dislike that kind of journalism. I'm glad he answered honestly when she asked if he was upset.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Why not, they had direct links to their servers with his copyrighted materials on it. They sent a god damn swat team to bust that fat guy from megaupload, surely quentin tarantino can hire a team of lawyers good enough to sue a website.
Everything about that raid was illegal, NZ's government is looking at a big compensation payout.