The Hateful Eight

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
This may be an unpopular opinion, but I think Tarantino needs to put Sam Jackson out to pasture. I loved him in pulp fiction, but he's kind of become a parody of himself now.
Have thought the same for some time now. Hollywood in general needs to ease up the recommended yearly allowance of SLJ.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I thought Sam Jackson was great in Django. In Jackie Brown he was classic without jsut playing himself, too. I think it just depends on the role. I think sometimes they get him on set and just tell him to be Sam Jackson, and that stuff is just whatever. Then they get him to play a real part like in Django and he kills it.

Sterling

El Presidente
He seems to just like to work. So he takes some really shitty movies with bad scripts. Not saying he's perfect, but he certainly is excellent in a lot of his roles, but also he's in a lot of shit movies.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
He seems to just like to work. So he takes some really shitty movies with bad scripts. Not saying he's perfect, but he certainly is excellent in a lot of his roles, but also he's in a lot of shit movies.
Yeah, which I respect a lot. He started his career working as much as possible and he hasn't changed. He doesn't care about legacy, or peoples opinion of him. He does what he wants and usually is one of the highlights of a movie for me. Kill him, shame him, whatever, he doesn't care. Just pay da man!

Fedor

<Banned>
original score by Morricone

umdsZj3.jpg

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Definitely looks bad ass, not sure the misses would be up for it which sucks
frown.png

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Will definitely watch. Am I a bad person because I thought Django was overrated? Still good but over-hyped? This looks a bit more my speed.

Sterling

El Presidente
December 25th release date is a huge misstep
Are you saying that Christmas release in general is no good or just because of Star Wars? Christmas release in general is fine, he did it with Django. Competing with Star Wars is something entirely different.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
They should have pushed for an early December date. Anything trying to match box office releases with Star Wars is just going to get trampled underfoot.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Trailer was okay, just didn't make a lot of sense to me. I'll still go watch it though.
There is not much to get, it's basically a bunch of people walk into a bar then becomes a last man standing. Seems like a good movie for constant witty banter and shootouts.