The Hateful Eight

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
He marched someone out in the snow naked until they began begging him not for their life but for a simple blanket and then decided that the last warm thing that person will ever know is his cock in their mouth. He then fucked them in the mouth until they froze to death in the snow. That degree of sexual torture and rape with a little snuff thrown in to boot? It's some of the most evil shit I've seen in a motion picture in years.

If he actually did it that is and wasn't just telling a story to get the general to draw on him. As a provocation it'samazing.As something actually done by one human being to another human it's vile to the point that Samuel L. Jackson becomes the villain and Domergue the hero.
Did you even watch the movie?

He killed the men who were trying to cut his head off for the bounty. And when he found out one of them was the son of an infamous general who executed black soldiers he decided to get a little revenge.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
So you dragged up a post of mine from a few weeks ago to talk shit after I went ahead and gave you a serious response?

rrr_img_123846.jpg

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Did you even watch the movie?

He killed the men who were trying to cut his head off for the bounty. And when he found out one of them was the son of an infamous general who executed black soldiers he decided to get a little revenge.
Yeah I don't necessarily think that story even happened. He was fucking with the general to get him to make a move so he could put him down. It could have been true, but that is kind of left as a question.

Elerion

N00b
No wonder you are still a virgin.

You neglected the fact that they were there to assassinate him, and would likely have done worse to him. It was self defense. The whole dick in the mouth thing in the snow was just to have a little fun, the outcome would have been the same (the son dead).
Self defense would be shooting the kid on the spot. Torturing and raping the kid to death "just to have a little fun" is plain evil. That's true even if the kid came to kill him, and even if the kid's dad was an enemy general with a reputation for killing blacks.

That said, I think it was a taunt rather than a true story.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Self defense would be shooting the kid on the spot. Torturing and raping the kid to death "just to have a little fun" is plain evil. That's true even if the kid came to kill him, and even if the kid's dad was an enemy general with a reputation for killing blacks.

That said, I think it was a taunt rather than a true story.
I bet you plan on voting for Trump in the next election. It's OK for the General and son to do heinous things, but when they try to assassinate Jackson's character (and he answers in like kind), he's the "most evil character in the history of cinema."

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
What I had said was that if the story he told was true than he was the most evil character I had seen in a film since Anton Chigur.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I bet you plan on voting for Trump in the next election. It's OK for the General and son to do heinous things, but when they try to assassinate Jackson's character (and he answers in like kind), he's the "most evil character in the history of cinema."
Hey man, American white people, (I mean white people) are some of the biggest cry babies in the world when it comes to depictions in media. The general admitted to summary execution of black soldiers in uniform, cleetus van damme rode with him daddy terrorizing and murdering blacks during reconstruction, yet a one on one graphic scene of a black man's dick in billy bob's mouth got these internet knuckle draggers cryin.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
If the story is true, that's pretty fucking depraved even for a Tarantino movie. But we know the story about him burning down the prison was true, and that is pretty depraved as well.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
there are no "good" people in that movie, i mean maybe Min and her crew and the stagecoach team were good guys, but everyone else are hardcore bastards. the only character i had sympathy for was John Ruth because he was doing his job by the book as best as he could in this hostile environment.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
What's odd is, I've been able to watch the movie more than once, and the dialogue seems to get better.

PKS

N00b
Regards to the stories:
If he's telling the truth about the letter, than by extension his other 'tales' are to be believed. That's just the flow this character will have.

But of course, it's far more likely that they aren't true.

So his story about torture raping that guy before executing him is fake, in order to provoke.
The story about Minnie owning a 'No Mexicans/Dogs' sign was fake, in order to implicate the man as an intruder. Which can later be understood as to the flashback where Minnie showed no ill regards to the Mexican.

I highly doubt we get to pick and choose which one is fake or not, it's going to be either all or nothing.

Perhaps there's more stories that I neglected to remember.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
For me the story about Minnie and her sign and her not caring about Senior Bob in the flashback felt like a plot hole rather than a plot point. Immediately after Samuel L Jackson tells that story he shoots Bob dead making it a ruse without much purpose. It doesn't lure anything out or get Bob to admit to anything. I guess it's a believable justification to shoot him dead? He 100% believes Bob is responsible but maybe the sheriff wouldn't allow a summary execution without more proof. Much like the story he told to provoke the General into drawing on him he was just weaving the necessary story to get done what he wants done. Watching it the first time I honestly thought that Minnie just didn't recognize Bob as a Mexican.

It's something I wouldn't mind hearing what the intent was from the director.