The "Holy Crap That's Incredible" Music Thread

nurdi_sl

shitlord
Things like this make me smile. It's fairly common for us to see things on a regular basis and let them overwhelm our senses as just "meh" after a while, but when I see things like this I feel like we really have the ability to keep pushing the boundaries of what we think of as music, or performance.

This is amazing.

nurdi_sl

shitlord
It's quite impressive. The fact that she's doing something with music in a way never done before is pretty amazing. Think about all the time she had to put in to learn the motions and work with the developers. Maybe it's just me. I love it for her passion.

Szlia

In the new instrument section, there are a couple swiss people who created an oddity they called 'Hang' somewhere between steel drum, bongo and gamelan or something...

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's quite impressive. The fact that she's doing something with music in a way never done before is pretty amazing. Think about all the time she had to put in to learn the motions and work with the developers. Maybe it's just me. I love it for her passion.
The technology may have potential, it is a shame that someone without talent was demoing it.

Seventh

Golden Squire
This thread is not off to a very good start. Here, go to about 4:00 and watch John Petrucci display why everyone talks about him so much.

nurdi_sl

shitlord
That street guitarist is incredible. And NOFX...I haven't heard that since I used to listen to Hotdog in a Hallway skating way back in the day.

kidRiot_sl

shitlord
Like him or not, Marilyn Manson still has a very unique sound. I've searched and searched from something close, yet to find it.