The hot new way to kill yourself!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I don't think the people these things appeal to know who he is.
Yeah I keep forgetting I'm almost 40, not 20ish. Fucking All-timers. (Literally what some derp 20 something nurse referred to my great aunts illness when I visited her a few weeks ago)

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Wow. And here I knew people were fucking stupid, but come on...
People are very stupid on their own but a possibility of a large audience turns the Stewpid knob up to 11.9.
Wasnt there a story about some idiot couple where the girl shot her boyfriend with a desert freaking eagle through a phone book? Where does one even find a phone book in 2017?
Every time someone mentions intelligent design, i remember stories like that and start chuckling like a mad man.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Maybe 4 chan can talk this faggot into doing the Hot Water Challenge.

bieber22-8-14%20(3).jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This stuff was in the news. Not sure why its in Screenshots, I don't mind the move but don't fully get the choice.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
So the retards pouring it on themselves all deserve 100% medical expense out of pocket with no chance of ever getting welfare/disability/any other form of government aid. The retards who throw it on someone else deserve to be the victim of 5 seperate acid attacks and also never have the ability to get any sort of financial assistance/handout assuming they live through all 5 (or just get beat to death by the person they did it to when said person is able).

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I mean it's boiling water.

It's not like the cinnamon challenge, or the drink lots of water challenge, that sound benign, but can actually be dangerous.

You have to be crazy to not realize how much devastation you could do to yourself.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I'd love to see a drink a gallon of dish soap as quickly as you can challenge. So many lulz to be had once everyone has gassy violent diarrhea.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
The ones who do it to other people have to be so excruciatingly stupid, or downright sadistic, it literally hurts my soul to think about it. After watching the girl burn her brother, I basically lost all faith in humanity.

Farnsworth's I don't want to live on this planet anymore .jpg