The House Plants Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Biofilm is a colony of organisms, like bacteria, that attach to each other to form a mat. They usually float on top of water or where liquid residue is present (sides of the feed container where feed has drained.)

PH can drop, rise or fluctuate depending on temperature and time. I would absolutely invest in a probe so you know when to adjust the PH or mix a new batch if you don't want to buy PH down or PH up.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Biofilm is a colony of organisms, like bacteria, that attach to each other to form a mat. They usually float on top of water or where liquid residue is present (sides of the feed container where feed has drained.)

PH can drop, rise or fluctuate depending on temperature and time. I would absolutely invest in a probe so you know when to adjust the PH or mix a new batch if you don't want to buy PH down or PH up.
ok cool, yea i guess i'll get a probe so i can just leave it in the bucket, man this is getting way more hands on than i like.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Lanx Lanx

What does the rest of the plant look like? Specifically the root system. It's very possible it was a less vigor seed. However, we should not rule out the possibility of root disease. They should be bright white with little to no brown strands or spots.

However any additional information about the environmental conditions are always appreciated.

What is the PH of the feed? Does the bucket or feed have any biofilm on the inside?
here's the root of the derpy dead plant, and i guess some new leafs and shit sprouted? idk, i'm color blind but they look like different colors

i opened it up to put the air stone in there, which btw is NOT quiet, holy shit this thing is "whisper quiet" but i can hear it over the mega fan blower
20211104_100800.jpg