We shouldn't kill him on a boat
We wouldn't kill him in a moat

iu

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
So I mostly come her for the funny strange random pics thread.

If this is just some inside joke and you don't actually want to be an hero then just stop reading and go back to fapping.

If you are considering killing yourself, just remember that someone out there loved or loves you. Consider that no one can hurt that person the way that you can. Consider that you really can save yourself FROM yourself. I was there. I stood on top of something very tall and almost took another step. I stopped. I came back. I hope... if this is for real... you do the same.

Unless you've fucked with kids or killed someone. In that case, disregard all that.

• 3Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm

If this is just some inside joke and you don't actually want to be an hero then just stop reading and go back to fapping.

If you are considering killing yourself, just remember that someone out there loved or loves you. Consider that no one can hurt that person the way that you can. Consider that you really can save yourself FROM yourself. I was there. I stood on top of something very tall and almost took another step. I stopped. I came back. I hope... if this is for real... you do the same.

Unless you've fucked with kids or killed someone. In that case, disregard all that.
Such well meaning sincerity has no business in a Foler thread, begone you kindhearted soul!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

Hes retarded, thats all it it.

1574554061919m.jpg

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

iannis

Musty Nester

it's just an inside joke from another thread where they were arguing about the pr oscription against encouraging suicide.

FOlers not suicidal.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
It's fucking weird that I read that book to my year and a half old daughter just last night. Fuckin simulation man.

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Solid thread.

we should not do it with a coat
we should not do it with a tote

I am exceedingly pleased to have been able to joined Booze in this faggotry.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user