The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Golt_sl

shitlord
Searched the thread, didn't see this posted so apologies if it's a repost.

Veu2YRd.jpg

Trailer

Release date November 22, 2013. Saw the first and I thought it was pretty good, plus Jennifer Lawrence is gorgeous .. my god.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
She is, but she's also really talented, and that talent is wasted on these films
Maybe it's trashy women and teenager shit, but if I had a chance to make that much money making a film I'd do it. If I had such succulent tits I would do anything I wanted too. And datass.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Yeah I'm not criticizing her for taking the role, I'm sure she's making bank, but hopefully she goes back to putting her talent to good use sooner or later,

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Doing films like this is what will give her the opportunity to make better films later. Which is why I don't mind talented actors making popcorn films. Sometimes it is just about keeping your brand strong, and that is definitely what The Hunger Games does for her.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
first movie was fucking retarded everybody dies within the first 15minutes of meeting eachother, would have been better off literally copy pasting battle royal for americans/westerners w/e.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Yeah I'm not criticizing her for taking the role, I'm sure she's making bank, but hopefully she goes back to putting her talent to good use sooner or later,
She is the future of the female actor, plain and simple. Give her 10 years and she won't get out of bed for less than 20 million a movie.

Caliane

Maybe it's trashy women and teenager shit, but if I had a chance to make that much money making a film I'd do it. If I had such succulent tits I would do anything I wanted too. And datass.
Holy shit.

Its like this is some kind of meta commentary.
The hungergames are a satire on the movie industry

She really IS katnis being forced into these roles, and playing an emotionally bereft character, to make the masses of soccar moms, and young girls forget their problems.
The districts are us, the viewers, being starved of good movie content. Forced to watch this shit.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Holy shit.

Its like this is some kind of meta commentary.
The hungergames are a satire on the movie industry

She really IS katnis being forced into these roles, and playing an emotionally bereft character, to make the masses of soccar moms, and young girls forget their problems.
The districts are us, the viewers, being starved of good movie content. Forced to watch this shit.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was shocked when I saw how she looked in real life. They really made her look young in this movie. Still datass..datass..

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It looks like it'll be good but the first one was such a let down I dunno that I want to go pay to see this in theaters.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The hipster thing to do is hate on these movies, but the first movie was pretty true to the book, had great acting and looked great. I will definitely see this, although probably not in the theater.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Yeah, I don't get all the hate in this thread. It was very well received, even amongst critics that hated things like Twilight. It is 85% on rotten tomatoes. My only problem with it was the shaky-cam to start.

Looking forward to this.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I enjoyed the books, was a little let down by the movie, but I will continue to watch them. Jennifer Lawrence is hot, no doubt, but not on my "give my left nut" list.

In before a hundred more people that clearly don't like these movies repeat that they are a ripoff of Battle Royale. We get it, thanks.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
The hipster thing to do is hate on these movies, but the first movie was pretty true to the book, had great acting and looked great. I will definitely see this, although probably not in the theater.
i dont care about the book, if the book held true to the movie it must have been a shitty fucking book where everyone dies within 15minutes of meeting eachother, i think like two other people only get shown dying the rest of the movie, shit was weak while this bitch runs around from imaginary fireballs and shit.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I didn't mind the first movie, The only things i didn't like were mentioned by most.. the shaky cams and it was really cheesy at a few points (introducing the opponents and what not with their cliche "mean girl" looks). But overall I didn't mind it

I'll watch this one for sure. The GF likes the series, so why not

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I still haven't gotten a good answer about how the antagonist kids could just sit there and circle-jerk each other while hunting down the weak kids. If it's a one-man-survives death match how comfortable could you be in a group? Especially if you were the top seed.

Also lol @ Philip Seymour Hoffman being in this movie. You really could cast a better a better pair of lawful evil characters than Sutherland and Hoffman.