The Hunt (2019)

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
7,390
36,933
I have become a movie hipster or something because I thought this was terrible.
If you didn't like this one maybe this The Hunt will suit you better? It's really good.
 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

<Rickshaw Potatoes>
<Gold Donor>
12,217
37,015
If you didn't like this one maybe this The Hunt will suit you better? It's really good.
I think I have seen it, I like Mads and think he is great in everything. Probably part of the reason why I enjoyed Dr. Strange more than most others seemed to have.
 

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
28,800
21,885
Watched this last night and it's fucking great.

So note that if you don't like liberal stereotypes OR conservative stereotypes... You'll get mad

If you can see the retardation of both sides you'll get a kick out of this movie. Really fucking good
 
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
50,456
111,580
Nah it's definitely maga torture porn. Do let them big ole titties fool you.
 
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Golden Baronet of the Realm
10,880
10,054
I rewatched this with my brother, it's a solid movie. I remember going in with everyone saying it was a polital movie but it's just really a hunting movie.

Final act is a let down in a way but fun all around. It's up there with "surviving the game" with Ice T and Gary busey
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
35,751
66,487
I rewatched this with my brother, it's a solid movie. I remember going in with everyone saying it was a polital movie but it's just really a hunting movie.

Final act is a let down in a way but fun all around. It's up there with "surviving the game" with Ice T and Gary busey
I really like this movie. It's a fun trash movie. My only complaint is Emma Robertson didn't live longer.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Golden Baronet of the Realm
10,880
10,054
I really like this movie. It's a fun trash movie. My only complaint is Emma Robertson didn't live longer.
Well most deaths happen in the first act if that lol
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Golden Baronet of the Realm
10,880
10,054
What's sad is I can't can't stand David Lindelof but he wrote this and Ms Davis 🤷
 
Last edited: