The Hunt Showdown

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ok so I bought this yesterday for PS4 with a buddy and we were killing it. First couple games were learning, but then we extracted after killing the assassin. That was a fun one because two guys were after us, my buddy was down, and I took one shot at an explosive barrel and killed them both (Totally lucky shot). Another game we went to the area where they had killed the Butcher, grabbed the mots, and were on their way out. Hi :) Boom boom, stole their mots... Another guy comes in lonestar and sniped him with my Crossbow to the head, and the extraction point was just to the west. Overall we played for a couple hours, broke up to rank 13, and now I am afraid to use my level 35 guy :p

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The game is really good and has some I tense gunfights. Probably one of the better BR games out currently.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

Anyone playing this? Game is in a great spot right now and really fun. It's on sale for 19 on Steam for Halloween, if you like some good tactical BR with PVE sprinkled in, check it out.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
When the main menu loads up and you hire a character.
Awkward Charlize Theron GIF by PBS SoCal

• 1Like

Hekotat

ProTip: there is fall damage, don't yolo off a building with a shotgun going for that surprise kill.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
ProTip: there is fall damage, don't yolo off a building with a shotgun going for that surprise kill.

What the fuck joy is there in a game if you cannot jump off a building to shotty someone in the face?

I'M OUT.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Game is decent, but runs like absolute garbage. I have a 5900x and 6700XT and on "high" settings Adrenalin has me averaging 52FPS.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What the fuck joy is there in a game if you cannot jump off a building to shotty someone in the face?

I'M OUT.

Committing suicide for no other reason than to fuck over a complete stranger is all balls.

I'M IN.

• 1Worf

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Got this on sale. It's intense but sucks for solo players.

Hekotat

I really enjoy this game with friends but not many play it. The solo experience is rough, but the build diversity and battles are top notch.

pysek

<Gold Donor>
I suck SO fucking hard at this game and I can't stop playing it...

• 1Worf

pysek

<Gold Donor>

For the next time it's on sale...

• 1Like