The Huntsman: Winter's War

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Looks....interesting? I never saw Snow White and the Huntsman though so I'll probably have to check that out I suppose.

spronk

FPS noob
first one sucked but that was 90% due to the shitty job done by the chick from twilight, this trailer looks pretty insane and the cast is bananas

chick who looks like daenerys is emily blunt (edge of tomorrow), didn't look like her

release date is apr 22

Sterling

El Presidente
First one was pretty bad, but Blunt is a pretty big upgrade from Stewart. I'm sure I'll watch it at some point, but I doubt it will be in the theater.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So the Director of this movie (his first movie) was the visual effects artist/director of the first Huntsman 2012, b/c they didn't want to use the original Huntsman 2012 director, b/c he cheated on his wife w/ twilight girl, and they also didn't want to make a sequel (this movie) w/ cheating twilight girl, so this story came about.

Anyway, this movie looks to be great!, no twilight bitch, she dragged the WHOLE movie down with her non-acting. Thor really tried to care about the bitch, but you could tell he had zero chemistry and just wanted to be Thor. Charlize was really good too, again, just the twilight bitch really shit up the whole movie.

And now w/ Blunt and Chastain added, this looks good.

Szlia

first one sucked but that was 90% due to the shitty job done by the chick from twilight
This is patently false.

The main problem of the first film was that it felt like it was the result of 20 rewrites by 20 different people: it was a total mess that did not know what it wanted to tell. Also, Theron going bananas as the queen is probably the worst acting she has ever done, but, as always, the blame lays at the feet of the writers providing her with terrible lines and the director who let that shit fly (or worse: asked for it). Stewart was certainly not memorable as Snow White, but how could she have been? The character is written differently in every scene.

While a train wreck, I must say I did not hate the movie as there are a number of good ideas in there (even if some are at odds with each others), nice production design and a great score.

I understand the hip thing is to mock Stewart's acting because Twilight is garbage (I would not know, I have not seen those), but... yeah. Into The Wild, The Runaways, Clouds of Sils Maria...

Sterling

El Presidente
This is patently false.

The main problem of the first film was that it felt like it was the result of 20 rewrites by 20 different people: it was a total mess that did not know what it wanted to tell. Also, Theron going bananas as the queen is probably the worst acting she has ever done, but, as always, the blame lays at the feet of the writers providing her with terrible lines and the director who let that shit fly (or worse: asked for it). Stewart was certainly not memorable as Snow White, but how could she have been? The character is written differently in every scene.

While a train wreck, I must say I did not hate the movie as there are a number of good ideas in there (even if some are at odds with each others), nice production design and a great score.

I understand the hip thing is to mock Stewart's acting because Twilight is garbage (I would not know, I have not seen those), but... yeah. Into The Wild, The Runaways, Clouds of Sils Maria...
Blunt is still an upgrade!

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
The main problem of the first film was that it felt like it was the result of 20 rewrites by 20 different people: it was a total mess that did not know what it wanted to tell.
Good point. Like I said I never finished the first one, but I honestly can't remember what was happening. It did feel like different movies almost every scene. I just remember Stewart coming out in armor and I said, "ok I'm done." Felt like a mix of Joan of Arc, Legend(Tom Cruise), and Pan's Labyrinth.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The first one wasn't that good, but I didn't hate it. I'll watch this on video/torrent I'm sure. I love Blunt and Theron of course, and something about evil-Charlize always seems to make her extra sexy. Not a huge fan of Blunt's look in this really, but she's still awesome.

spronk

FPS noob
malificent made a shit ton of money, once upon a time is hugely popular, even huntsman 1 made ok money - $170m budget, made $155m domestic and $241m foreign (plus dvd/streaming).

and yeah sorry, kristen stewart really dragged down the first movie. i really liked her in sils maris but in huntsman she played the entire movie dead face and mumbled her lines. maybe shitty directing, but theron took her shitty lines and overacted the hell out of them, making it enjoyable to watch. every time stewart was on screen it was like depression entered the room.

stewart has an interesting scifi movie coming out end of the year, equals. "A futuristic love story set in a world where emotions have been eradicated." may be perfect for her

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
stewart has an interesting scifi movie coming out end of the year, equals. "A futuristic love story set in a world where emotions have been eradicated." may be perfect for her
She'll screw that too by being overly emotional.
smile.png

Siliconemelons

She'll screw that too by being overly emotional.
smile.png
Will batman shoot her in the face while she reads a book then?

I will lulz if it's a random equilibrium sequel! They should have Borimer back with some random bs stage that it was a blank- just to be able to kill him again! Haha