fxw7kqbhqaly2f7hn4p1.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

iamacynic37

FoH Honkler - HONK HONK MFr
<Banned>
Poll: Tom or Zuckerberg?

Tom was obviously superior because he didn't monetize my identity.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Ahh jezus... rotten.com... the place to be when you were an edgy 90s teenager.

Also, Tom just wanted to be your friend.

• 5Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I was 26-29 and AOL was like Tinder on crack. I would just start up messages to every single woman in my area and manage to sleep with 5 or so new women a week. The internet was the great equalizer one night I hooked up with a 45 year old house wife with only one boob and the next night an 18 year old goth chick with a nose ring and pink hair.
Could you put your college as searchable? I took a slightly chubby chick out once after chatting for 20 minutes on aol in college. Somehow we ended up at the new super Walmart and I got an amazing fucking blowjob in my 1991 Mustang 4 banger.

I was also balls deep in a girl I met in chemistry after she used aol to invite me over. Her fucking husband came home. HUSBAND?!? Bitch this is KY, but you’re fucking 19 in college. And why didn’t you tell me. I gave him a heads up eventually.

A few other hookups including my only tongue ring blowjob from some scene girl that had a soft spot for nerds.

I also remember we had a short guy with a limp we called Too Tall and he liked to get on old chat rooms and try to convince lesbians he was a woman to cybersex and swap pics.

Man. College was fun.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I remember cybersexing in a chatroom once. After we went to a private room the girl told me she wanted me to suck her dick and that was the end of cybersexing for me. It had never occurred to me that a dude might be pretending to be a girl.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
You can't post IRC chats without posting The Parlor:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I used to ip search for servers and see if I could hack into them and mess with them in the early 90s, got into one and the admin caught me. Had a sense of humor about it and played text based pong with me. After I played along he told me about a game he hosted called netrek. Played the shit out of that and was an extremely good duelist on all ship classes.

1677442619257.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The internet was so great back when the normies were "in real life" and only us weirdos were online.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
1995 was my first experience with chat rooms. I was at a guys house and one nerd was chatting with some girl from Chicago all night. They set up some meeting the next day and asked if I wanted to ride with. I’d never been so said sure so I could skateboard around this big city. I went and skated for several hours and had a blast. The ‘girl’ never showed up and the nerd was bummed out. That’s how I learned that internet girls were probably dudes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users