The JFK Files Discussion Thread

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
no jew intermarriage in my family, but we had a lot of jewish friends and a few irish intermarries, i dated hispanic girls along with italian girls most of my life, i honestly cant relate to white girls, they are sexy and all, but i like my wiminz with some color in them.

Yeah, the only "white" girls I've ever been able to relate to are Irish--which among northern Europeans are, as they say, the American Inventors of the region. (Again, according to them the freckles are the black peaking out..lol). But mostly Hispanic/Italian girls.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
pn767x17ktvz.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
When Molyneaux did his series exposing the 'truth' about beloved figures, I'd say his most scathing piece was on George Washington. But his least scathing was probably MLK. Ultimately the worst he could say about King was that he was sexually deviant and that he paled around with some Commies. One saving grace Stefan noted was that MLK was quoted once as saying that Marx had misunderstood Hegel (which I think is correct). This pegs MLK as a potential Objectivist and Old Hegelian. He may have hung in commie circles groping commie girls, but was not himself a true believer it appears.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
When Molyneaux did his series exposing the 'truth' about beloved figures, I'd say his most scathing piece was on George Washington. But his least scathing was probably MLK. Ultimately the worst he could say about King was that he was sexually deviant and that he paled around with some Commies. One saving grace Stefan noted was that MLK was quoted once as saying that Marx had misunderstood Hegel (which I think is correct). This pegs MLK as a potential Objectivist and Old Hegelian. He may have hung in commie circles groping commie girls, but was not himself a true believer it appears.
MLK was just a sexual degenerate used as a front by the subversive jewry. Sexual perverts are useful because they are easy to control.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
MLK was just a sexual degenerate used as a front by the subversive jewry. Sexual perverts are useful because they are easy to control.

First of all, I don't necessarily disagree with you. Perverts can be controlled, I get that.

But ultimately Jewry just means Marxism. Throughout the Kampf these two words are completely interchangeable.

However, King seems to have actually grasped one of Marx's more core problems. Marx was a Young Hegelian. King seems to understand that the entire school of the Young Hegelians were on the wrong track. This wins the man some real points in my book. I'm not saying King was all Good or all Bad. I'm saying he knew Hegel better than Marx did, is all.

• 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
First of all, I don't necessarily disagree with you. Perverts can be controlled, I get that.

But ultimately Jewry just means Marxism. Throughout the Kampf these two words are completely interchangeable.

However, King seems to have actually grasped one of Marx's more core problems. Marx was a Young Hegelian. King seems to understand that the entire school of the Young Hegelians were on the wrong track. This wins the man some real points in my book. I'm not saying King was all Good or all Bad. I'm saying he knew Hegel better than Marx did, is all.
IMG_20171104_114610.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
The leftist media is having a hard time with the MLK releases. It is completely counter narrative, all they have is to insinuate Hoover produced all these reports in a witch hunt to damage MLK. Haha, right sorry lefties your hero was a commie, with all the depravity and corruption that comes with it.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
The leftist media is having a hard time with the MLK releases. It is completely counter narrative, all they have is to insinuate Hoover produced all these reports in a witch hunt to damage MLK. Haha, right sorry lefties your hero was a commie, with all the depravity and corruption that comes with it.

This might be true but it's not what I'm on about.

I'm not denying anything Mario posted. I knew that stuff already. MLK hung with the commies. I know he did. But I do not see a dedicated Red in King. A hoodwinked one maybe. I grant you that. I do not consider King a particular genius or a saint. I consider him a sort of 'right-place-right-time' figure.

Not only did he reject Marx but he knew why he did.

If I had to guess I'd say King represents the general point where Frankfurt picked up the reigns that had been dropped by Marx and Lenin. King was one of the newer forms of 'social' or 'racial' collectivists as opposed to the old economic communists. He was more like Hitler than like Stalin I think. This is why, I think, he was able to astutely reject Marx and Lenin, but then in turn fall into Frankfurt style racially minded commie cadres ran by subversive twats like Levison.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Yeah, the only "white" girls I've ever been able to relate to are Irish--which among northern Europeans are, as they say, the American Inventors of the region. (Again, according to them the freckles are the black peaking out..lol). But mostly Hispanic/Italian girls.
Western Europe as whole...Scilians are peurto ricans

• 1Like

Nothar

Molten Core Raider
Looks like a ton of new documents were released today. A quick perusal of the first page of docs gives no important info that I have seen. Any autists out there yet that have found anything interesting in this newest release?