The JFK Files Discussion Thread

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jews can't bake for shit, every jewy house I've been in, the oven is pristine and never used, like they have some kind of genetic aversion towards a kitchen appliance.

They used to really put their bodies into it.

But real talk same here. Tons of Jewish friends and they like actively avoid cooking, versus the italians (Jews and Italians are like half of south NJ) who cook for cooking's sake.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Jews can't bake for shit, every jewy house I've been in, the oven is pristine and never used, like they have some kind of genetic aversion towards a kitchen appliance.

i... can't tell whether or not you see the joke here.

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

But real talk same here. Tons of Jewish friends and they like actively avoid cooking, versus the italians (Jews and Italians are like half of south NJ) who cook for cooking's sake.
It must be young Jews, because a friend of my family when I was a kid was an old Jewish lady and she would cook all kinds of delicious Jewish dishes. It's a shame that wasn't passed on to this generation. At least Italians still pretend to cook

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Major Mutoid said these were due to be released this year no matter who got elected. Did he have that wrong?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Major Mutoid said these were due to be released this year no matter who got elected. Did he have that wrong?
He is not wrong, I think the point is whether or not whatever POTUS was in power made an excuse to not release.

It's already delayed a portion of the documents.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
After doing some digging, this JFK thing is much more sinister than I ever imagined.

So its looking like,

George H.W. Bush was most likely a key player in the murder of JFK. LBJ might have been complicit in some secondary way, but wasnt the prime mover.

JFK was fired at by at least 6 different shooters. The kill shot was from a sewer, modern ballistics bear this out.

Oswald was a patsy and perhaps even working for the FBI.

JFK's corpse was switched and operated on not long after his death in an attempt to tailor the narrative.

CIA is responsible and wholly corrupt.

It changed the course of history and American politics, for the worse. This whole deep state thing really starts to buzz your brain the more you try to find out.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
After doing some digging, this JFK thing is much more sinister than I ever imagined.

So its looking like,

George H.W. Bush was most likely a key player in the murder of JFK. LBJ might have been complicit in some secondary way, but wasnt the prime mover.

JFK was fired at by at least 6 different shooters. The kill shot was from a sewer, modern ballistics bear this out.

JFK's corpse was switched and operated on not long after his death in an attempt to tailor the narrative.

It changed the course of history and American politics, for the worse. This whole deep state thing really starts to buzz your brain the more you try to find out.

6 shooters? GHB? I guess we're trolling this thread already.

• 2Worf

Jozu

Weird, I was going to link the YouTube video that laid this theory out very convincingly, but its now magically gone.

If you can weed out the bullshit and find them, the George H.W. Bush/CIA videos that lay out the real plot are out there. The evidence strongly suggests there was at LEAST 2 shooters, with this particular theory suggesting there were more than 5. Each guy was murdered in the following years.... It could all be bullshit but there is no fucking way JFK's head is going to be rocked back and brains exploded from a shot BEHIND him. The ballistics show it came from in front and BELOW him.

The Motorcade also STOPPED briefly, right at the moment his brains were blown out. The Zapruder film was edited to try and make it seem like the limo didnt stop, but it did. Just a lot of evidence points to something extremely fucked up going on. Why was his Secret Service agent waived away from walking next to JFK by his superiors? Why was the Dallas police officer murdered?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Weird, I was going to link the YouTube video that laid this theory out very convincingly, but its now magically gone.

If you can weed out the bullshit and find them, the George H.W. Bush/CIA videos that lay out the real plot are out there. The evidence strongly suggests there was at LEAST 2 shooters, with this particular theory suggesting there were more than 5. Each guy was murdered in the following years.... It could all be bullshit but there is no fucking way JFK's head is going to be rocked back and brains exploded from a shot BEHIND him. The ballistics show it came from in front and BELOW him.

The Motorcade also STOPPED briefly, right at the moment his brains were blown out. The Zapruder film was edited to try and make it seem like the limo didnt stop, but it did. Just a lot of evidence points to something extremely fucked up going on. Why was his Secret Service agent waived away from walking next to JFK by his superiors? Why was the Dallas police officer murdered?
when you got to the part where Pennywise shot JFK, i hope you shut the video off and dismissed the entire thing.

• 3Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

So its looking like,

1. GHWB is not a political player in 1963, there's no reason why he would be involved in a national plot to assassinate a sitting president. in 1963, GHWB is the president of a local Republican chapter in Harris County (Houston)

2. The bullet that kills JFK goes through the front windshield. It actually penetrates in the top-center section of the windshield, hitting him in the throat. This means that the bullet was fired from in front of the motorcade, and at a slightly elevated position since the president was sitting, not standing. Unless this is a sewer drain thats levitating 20 feet off the ground - all these theories arent born out by any of the facts. And 6 shooters? LMAO.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I think that is the bridge ppl are referring to (2nd shooter)

• 1Like

Jozu

Ok but how do explain his brains getting blown out from the front?

And the official government story regarding the throat wound is the bullet EXITED the front of his throat.

Anyone who denies there was more than one shooter is a stupid fuck. And do your homework on G.H.W.B. He was most definitely a player in 1963, through his Zapatta Oil front.

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Five fucking pages and no-one has yet posted these gems!? Shame!

hadxp14o1vpdbagqmfnx.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

As Tony Soprano said "Italians are Jews with better food." And its true, Italians have a lot of the same stereotypes as Jews. They have simmilar suicide rates ect due to emphasis on family and everything. I've noticed they tend to inter-marry a lot. In my family its essentially Jews+Italians, Irish+Italians or Hispanic+Italians. I rarely see them make a jump to the WASPS, Jews tend to be a lot more compatible.

lol, the whole Italian+Jew thing was a running joke in Sopranos too. I love how they describe Elvis Country "Anywhere there are no Jews or Italians".

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
As Tony Soprano said "Italians are Jews with better food." And its true, Italians have a lot of the same stereotypes as Jews. They have simmilar suicide rates ect due to emphasis on family and everything. I've noticed they tend to inter-marry a lot. In my family its essentially Jews+Italians, Irish+Italians or Hispanic+Italians. I rarely see them make a jump to the WASPS, Jews tend to be a lot more compatible.

lol, the whole Italian+Jew thing was a running joke in Sopranos too. I love how they describe Elvis Country "Anywhere there are no Jews or Italians".

no jew intermarriage in my family, but we had a lot of jewish friends and a few irish intermarries, i dated hispanic girls along with italian girls most of my life, i honestly cant relate to white girls, they are sexy and all, but i like my wiminz with some color in them.

• 1Like