The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Joe Rogan (Podcast Site)

It's the JRE, we'll post podcasts here and talk about either good guests, or more than likely, his dumb guests and idiot retard comedian friends.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
last weeks podcasts were pretty mediocre
fitzsimmons like always offers up nothing but drivel

Rogan spends half an hour commenting on some rappers body

This one was pretty good, it's the old black guy, "pops", it was a bit of a drag listening to the son, but i guess pops needs a chauffeur

if you don't know who karate hottie is, don't bother, she is a boring door nail

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
so reading this thread is just like subscribing to JRE on any podcast app? cool, I guess...

as far as any discussion goes, hearing Tom Segura on Joe's podcast got me to check out the one he does with his wife called Your Mom's House. Very funny with lots of inside jokes.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I really liked this guy. Not so much because he was interesting, though he was, but because he was just really laid back and easy to listen to. It felt like you were listening to someone tell a PG-13 version of Narcos around a campfire.

And I don't think I've ever laughed at an episode as hard as the fairly recent one that had Alex Jones and Eddie Bravo on at the same time. I've never heard Alex Jones for more than a ~2 minute clip and hearing those two donkeys arguing about conspiracy theories at max volume had me dying.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I really liked this guy. Not so much because he was interesting, though he was, but because he was just really laid back and easy to listen to. It felt like you were listening to someone tell a PG-13 version of Narcos around a campfire.

And I don't think I've ever laughed at an episode as hard as the fairly recent one that had Alex Jones and Eddie Bravo on at the same time. I've never heard Alex Jones for more than a ~2 minute clip and hearing those two donkeys arguing about conspiracy theories at max volume had me dying.
he just did a 3hr eddie podcast, i don't have enough chores to keep up, lulz

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I don't think I can listen to Eddie by himself for 3 hours.
why not? heres some bullshit i already found out

this is the first time i can remember where joe takes a piss break and EDITS it out, right b4 he talks about the FISA releases and they go and talk about fucking pelgrino water.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
At this point I skip anyone who's not interesting, which is basically all the comics and most of the sports people. But I try to give non-repeats a try and sometimes they surprise me. GSP for instance. I have some preconceived notion that these MMA guys are knuckle-dragging neanderthals, but they really aren't. Some of these guys have a good basic life philosophy that helped make them successful. A few I enjoyed from the last year:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
At this point I skip anyone who's not interesting, which is basically all the comics and most of the sports people. But I try to give non-repeats a try and sometimes they surprise me. GSP for instance. I have some preconceived notion that these MMA guys are knuckle-dragging neanderthals, but they really aren't. Some of these guys have a good basic life philosophy that helped make them successful. A few I enjoyed from the last year:
I generally like the episodes with other comics, or anything about fighting since he actually knows what he's talking about. When he has legit scientists or other actual experts on and he lets them do their thing while just asking questions that works too. I mostly avoid anyone to do with social issues though. Don't give a shit about that stuff.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I generally like the episodes with other comics, or anything about fighting since he actually knows what he's talking about. When he has legit scientists or other actual experts on and he lets them do their thing while just asking questions that works too. I mostly avoid anyone to do with social issues though. Don't give a shit about that stuff.
They're fine for a listen but they are pretty boring after you've heard them once. Greg Fitzsimmons is a good example. The guy is just a snoozefest, and then once he gets into orange man bad it's cringeworthy. There are some exceptions like Jim Norton, Tom Segura and Joey Diaz.

never heard of this guy
He's a progressive but he's not a authoritarian progressive. If you want to get a feel for what the progressives are thinking, he's a good source.
David Pakman Show

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
jre starts up again, he begins w/ ms. pat, a black comedian, one of the RARE comedians thats fun to listen to, shes basically the best version of all the big fat black mommas in movies

then i'm assuming he devolves into retardation with duncan trussel, i haven't listened yet, but it's fucking duncan

Kiki

Log Wizard
Also, Rhonda Patrick is always pretty fascinating if you want the latest human health science and shit.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ms Pat is a national treasure. Her two JRE's are pure gold. Pure fucking gold.

• 1Like

Kiki

Log Wizard

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users