THE JUICE IS LOOSE

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I gotta agree with Trollface tho, American cars pretty much all look like shit. The last good looking car we made were the last gen Firebirds before Pontiac stopped making them.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I gotta agree with Trollface tho, American cars pretty much all look like shit. The last good looking car we made were the last gen Firebirds before Pontiac stopped making them.

But Cadillac is trying so hard!

With your fucking tax money, how disrespectful of you-- fix your attitude pal.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All automakers are off the mark of their heritage vehicles. Land Rover are due to finally update their classic Defender, which has looked relatively like this for decades:

Land-Rover-Defender-90-1480x993.jpg

LR_DEF_01.jpg

The first concept of the re-design came a while back at the Frankfurt Motor Show and was absolutely hated by pretty much everyone. How the fuck can Land Rover be that out of touch with their heritage? It was fucking appalling.

LR-DC100-C-16.jpg

LR-DC100-C-4.jpg

That 1st Bronco pic looks just as god-awful.

Siliconemelons

According to NPR white males on college campuses were cheering his acquittal way back when

To this day I do not know why... but at my private school they aired the radio of the verdict over the intercom - all the rich white kids were so happy- every one of them I asked admitted they felt he was guilty. May be 50/50 on why they were happy- most likely because most of them rich fuckers were happy to see money could buy you out of murder.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
I thought getting Picard was a good thing like getting a thumbs up or solidarity until I noticed a trend of the few idiots all getting a high amount of Picards in these threads. I guess I need to reevaluate my posts.

• 3Worf
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
To this day I do not know why... but at my private school they aired the radio of the verdict over the intercom - all the rich white kids were so happy- every one of them I asked admitted they felt he was guilty. May be 50/50 on why they were happy- most likely because most of them rich fuckers were happy to see money could buy you out of murder.

They are in the majority-- they did save Barabas afterall

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
The ole defeners are awesome look with a good track record. If you want a real overland vehicle of legendary status get a 100 or 80 series land cruiser, if you live outside the US go get yourself and even better 70.

I like how this thread had shifted/

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
HOW FUNKY IS YOUR CHICKEN?
HOW LOOSE IS YOUR JUICE?

THE JUICE IS TOTALLY LOOSE

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone but Obama-sons but cadillacs?

Old white people do too. Maybe the American Inventors originally got them by jacking old white people

I thought getting Picard was a good thing like getting a thumbs up or solidarity until I noticed a trend of the few idiots all getting a high amount of Picards in these threads. I guess I need to reevaluate my posts.

Is that because his bald head looks like a thumb?

Oh and the first bronco pic was legit better looking. I looked up some more concept pics this weekend and couldn't find anything as shitty looking as that second pic. It reminded me of the SUV in Futurama. Hopefully they wind up with a good compromise.

Picture doesn't look like it's showing
http://pics.imcdb.org/0pb/futurama_Excursion.jpg

futurama_Excursion.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user