The Jungle Book (2016)

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Jungle Book

Tagline: The legend will never be the same.

Genre: Adventure, Drama, Family, Fantasy, Animation

Director: Jon Favreau

Cast: Neel Sethi, Bill Murray, Ben Kingsley, Idris Elba, Scarlett Johansson, Christopher Walken, Lupita Nyong'o, Giancarlo Esposito, Garry Shandling, Jon Favreau, Sam Raimi, Russell Peters, Brighton Rose, Emjay Anthony, Max Favreau, Chloe Hechter, Asher Blinkoff, Knox Gagnon, Sasha Schreiber, Kai Schreiber, Madeleine Favreau, Ritesh Rajan, Kendrick Reyes, Sara Arrington, Artie Esposito, Allan Trautman, Dee Bradley Baker, Sean W. Johnson, Daz Crawford

Release: 2016-04-07

Runtime: 106

Plot: A man-cub named Mowgli fostered by wolves. After a threat from the tiger Shere Khan, Mowgli is forced to flee the jungle, by which he embarks on a journey of self discovery with the help of the panther, Bagheera and the free-spirited bear, Baloo.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
[CONTAINER][POSTER]
vOipe2myi26UDwP978hsYOrnUWC.jpg
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: The Jungle Book (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jon Favreau[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Neel Sethi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bill Murray[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Kingsley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christopher Walken[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lupita Nyong'o[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Giancarlo Esposito[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Garry Shandling[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jon Favreau[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sam Raimi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Russell Peters[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brighton Rose[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emjay Anthony[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Max Favreau[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chloe Hechter[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Asher Blinkoff[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Knox Gagnon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sasha Schreiber[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kai Schreiber[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Madeleine Favreau[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ritesh Rajan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kendrick Reyes[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sara Arrington[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Artie Esposito[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Allan Trautman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dee Bradley Baker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sean W. Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daz Crawford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joachim Król[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Armin Rohde[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Becker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jessica Schwarz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christian Berkel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Heike Makatsch[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Justus von Dohnányi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jasleen Singh Chadda[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Irrfan Khan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Om Puri[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nana Patekar[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shefali Shah[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Priyanka Chopra[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bugs Bhargava[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rajesh Khattar[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-04-07[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]106[/RUNTIME]

Plot: After a threat from the tiger Shere Khan forces him to flee the jungle, a man-cub named Mowgli embarks on a journey of self discovery with the help of panther, Bagheera, and free spirited bear, Baloo.[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

didn't see a thread started:

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
vOipe2myi26UDwP978hsYOrnUWC.jpg

Title: The Jungle Book

Tagline: The legend will never be the same.

Genre: Adventure, Drama, Family, Fantasy, Animation

Director: Jon Favreau

Cast: Neel Sethi, Bill Murray, Ben Kingsley, Idris Elba, Scarlett Johansson, Christopher Walken, Lupita Nyong'o, Giancarlo Esposito, Garry Shandling, Jon Favreau, Sam Raimi, Russell Peters, Brighton Rose, Emjay Anthony, Max Favreau, Chloe Hechter, Asher Blinkoff, Knox Gagnon, Sasha Schreiber, Kai Schreiber, Madeleine Favreau, Ritesh Rajan, Kendrick Reyes, Sara Arrington, Artie Esposito, Allan Trautman, Dee Bradley Baker, Sean W. Johnson, Daz Crawford

Release: 2016-04-07

Runtime: 106

Plot: A man-cub named Mowgli fostered by wolves. After a threat from the tiger Shere Khan, Mowgli is forced to flee the jungle, by which he embarks on a journey of self discovery with the help of the panther, Bagheera and the free-spirited bear, Baloo.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Christopher Walken as King Louie is amazing, but why did they make Kaa female? I guess it doesn't matter really, just odd that a hot chick is now playing the idiot snake.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
really enjoyed the original, but it's hard to imagine a live action remake will be superior. need to manage my expectations as jungle book was one of the first disney cassettes we owned

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
Weird, this isn't anything I'd have expected Jon Favreau to want to direct. Maybe he had to do it for them as part of his contract for the Marvel stuff he got to do lol.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'll watch Tale Spin if I want these animated characters, but now I can't get the mental image of Scarlet Johansson as a female Khaan.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
This movie was amazingly good. If you don't have kids grab the neighbors kids.
Agreed... this movie was absolutely great. It was a little dark but my kids still loved it. I was afraid some of the darker tones and jump-out and scare you moments might change their tune.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
How is it as far as scary scenes? The trailer gives the impression is more darker than your typical disney movie.

Neph_sl

shitlord
There's a lot of tension and dark tones with the villains: Shere Kahn, Kaa, and King Louie. Anytime one of them is on screen, it's pretty tense. There's a jump scare or two and the fights in general could be pretty scary for young kids as it's claws and teeth / animal on animal, but there's no blood.

Listing out the main scary scenes in spoilers. Only a few spoilers for those that haven't seen the Disney animated version.

Shere Kahn killing the alpha wolf was pretty brutal, but quick.
Shere Kahn jumping out in the plains and fighting Bagheera.
Kaa scene was pretty tense.
King Louie chasing Mowgli was tense, but lightened by the fight between Bagheera + Baloo against the monkeys
Final showdown between Shere Kahn and basically everyone could be pretty scary for kids.

At the same time though, there were a lot of uplifting moments, too.

No kids here, but we went to go see it all the same and had a good time. Animation has come a long way.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My daughter is 4, and couldn't sit through Pan because the new pirate shouted a lot. Would this be too much for her to handle?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah every time the tiger was on screen my 4 year old was scared shitless. But all of my kids liked it a lot and so did i.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database