The Jungle Book (2016)

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Not reading the thread to avoid spoilers.

Just one question: would a 4 year old boy dig this?

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not reading the thread to avoid spoilers.

Just one question: would a 4 year old boy dig this?
I think so but there are some scary parts so you have to answer that one yourself as to how he handles things like that. Shere Kahn is a very dark character much darker than the animated version. But I would not have had an issue taking my girls when they were that age. Let me go out on a limb here. To me it's the best Disney movie I have ever seen.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
i thought it was well done however you need to gauge how they may react to a very dark character. my 5yr old nephew was just fine about the whole movie really enjoyed it.

thing you may want to consider is the snake is a scary character, so is the monkey in the temple his size may be an issue however the tiger take's the cake.

for a kids movie tho it was very much enjoyable.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Took the kids and they loved it.

I thought it was great as well.

4/5 Adebisi Stars

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Girlfriend and I went to see this, slightly less than sober.

It was good, nothing fantastic imo. We got a bit of nostalgia out of the bear necessities song, which I guess was our entire goal.
I enjoyed it, but probably won't ever watch it again.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
The book is so old it is probably an open property, as long as it is different than the disney version they are probably good.

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Supposedly The Jungle Book is in the public domain now. In the U.S., if it was published here before 1923, it's considered public domain, but I don't know exactly how Kipling's book was published in general, but I'm pretty sure it was before 1900 all the same.

Did a little digging and apparently Bambi and a few other works will reportedly hit the public domain next year as well. Which makes me think of that SNL skit involving The Rock.