The Karate Kid Part II (1986)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It actually makes Frodo's decision to go live in on elf island and experiment with homosexuality a lot more reasonable.

Where were you when I got dog-piled for suggesting ROTK had gay themes in it. These faggots were all over me.

which asshole banned keg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Except they did trust the Eagles in the end and the eye laser thing turned out to be a shit security camera.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
In the end...after the ring and sauron were already destroyed?
in the end as in the Eagles were already contacted and set to rescue frodo/samwise and the stupid Sauron eye was easily distracted and couldnt see some fucking midgets or detect that his own ring was right in front of him. and even if it did, its just a fucking eye. the best it could do was alert his minions.

• 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im being serious, Sauron was looking for the Ring because it was the means for him to regain power and his full form. he was stuck with the eye and his minions to do the leg work. If the Eagles popped in all of a sudden and said "Surprise motherfucker" . Sauron's eye might be able to cast befuddle on one or two of them. but the rest will just scoot in drop the ring off at Mt Doom and be like, hahah pwned! and be long gone before the orcs or goblins had time to march over there. and i would also like to add something else if the Eagles were not to be trusted with the Ring, they could have just flown Frodo and Gandalf there late at night and be back home before second breakfast.

• 1Picard

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
im being serious, Sauron was looking for the Ring because it was the means for him to regain power and his full form. he was stuck with the eye and his minions to do the leg work. If the Eagles popped in all of a sudden and said "Surprise motherfucker" . Sauron's eye might be able to cast befuddle on one or two of them. but the rest will just scoot in drop the ring off at Mt Doom and be like, hahah pwned! and be long gone before the orcs or goblins had time to march over there. and i would also like to add something else if the Eagles were not to be trusted with the Ring, they could have just flown Frodo and Gandalf there late at night and be back home before second breakfast.

dicapriosquint.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am actually impressed that three posts in we had a fucking Rocky derail and then (yet another) Lord of the Rings derail. There are like all of six posts actually on topic. Bravo, guys.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I am actually impressed that three posts in we had a fucking Rocky derail and then (yet another) Lord of the Rings derail. There are like all of six posts actually on topic. Bravo, guys.

Agree but as long as we are talking about great movies I'm all in!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
great movies
Title: The Karate Kid Part II (1986)
giphy.gif

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yes we all know Karate Kid was the only great movie. because its directed by the same guy who did Rocky and it feels like Rocky. he directed KK 2 and 3 as well. but the first one is best. though i love the shit out of that one scene in Karate Kid 3 where Martin Kove scares the fuck out of Daniel.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
yes we all know Karate Kid was the only great movie. because its directed by the same guy who did Rocky and it feels like Rocky. he directed KK 2 and 3 as well. but the first one is best. though i love the shit out of that one scene in Karate Kid 3 where Martin Kove scares the fuck out of Daniel.

Man, I disagree. I think KK2 > KK1, but they are both fantastic. It's like Rocky 1 vs 2! :)

• 1Like