The Katie Katro Thread

Mourg

Trakanon Raider
View attachment 296315

I had such a crush on Steffi Graf in the late 80's and early 90's - what a Teutonic marvel she was with killer legs and a honker of a nose.
Hold up. Is... is that you Faramir?
LOTR-Faramir04.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It's the best way to get a girl to fuck you. When you're making out, etc, you just kind of start kissing her chest, then abdomen, then start kissing her inner thighs, then over her pants, then start kissing on top of her pussy on her pants. Kissing, licking HARD, and like rubbing your nose hard on her clit, but still over the pants. So they're getting all this pussy stimulation, start getting all wet, then you kind pull their pants down just a little and lick and kiss the area right above their pussy, then just unbutton their pants, and start eating their pussy. Then while eating it after a while, you kind of undo your own pants, then just come up to kiss them and slide it in and fuck them.
Ok Falxy, I think we all know (the whole town knows now) just what kind of “doctor” you are. Womenz who see male gynaecologists are not marriage material!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Those little elf boot-type things (2nd pic) have always held a special place in my heart.

Pretty sure it stems directly from this video. Not exactly the same style for either one, but both of these really did it for me back in the 80s, and still do.

Bonus points if you recognize where this pic is from.

oihjo[1].jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Those little elf boot-type things (2nd pic) have always held a special place in my heart.

Pretty sure it stems directly from this video. Not exactly the same style for either one, but both of these really did it for me back in the 80s, and still do.

Bonus points if you recognize where this pic is from.

View attachment 296604

too easy

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
She's prettier when you can't see her teeth.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 8 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Last time someone here had this level of fixation, Tim pool has to stop reporting from the streets

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
She looks like the kind of girl that bleaches her asshole but never lets anyone smash it.

• 8Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just look at it; maybe a moist thumb, but no penetration. Like she looks back at you and invites it but at the same time is like "If you put something in my ass I'm going to fistfuck your cat before I set this bitch on fire."

So like a normal, well adjusted lady. *tips fedora*

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I can just see her yelling at me about how I spend too much time on the computer.

Have any of you reached out or is this a simp thread?
Having my lawyer make contact to see what dowry is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user