The Killer

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
2.33 star(s) Rating: 2.33/5 3 Votes
Title: The Killer

Genre: Action, Crime, Drama, Thriller

Director: David Fincher

Cast: Michael Fassbender, Tilda Swinton, Charles Parnell, Monika Gossmann, Kellan Rhude, Monique Ganderton, Endre Hules, Avant Strangel, Leroy Edwards III, Caitlin Turner, Suzette Lange, Brandon Morales, Lacey Dover, Elisha Davis, Kev Morris Sr., Thiago Palma, Victoria Harris

Release: 2023-05-05

Runtime: 158

Plot: A man solitary and cold, methodical and unencumbered by scruples or regrets, the killer waits in the shadows, watching for his next target. And yet the longer he waits, the more he thinks he’s losing his mind, if not his cool. A brutal, bloody and stylish noir story of a professional assassin lost in a world without a moral compass, this is a case study of a man alone, armed to the teeth and slowly losing his mind.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Release: 2022-05-05
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Show us what your autistic supercomputer AI looks like that scours the internet for every single mention of the word "dog" so you can post it in the vain hope that one day we'll all laugh along with you instead of at you.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Show us what your autistic supercomputer AI looks like that scours the internet for every single mention of the word "dog" so you can post it in the vain hope that one day we'll all laugh along with you instead of at you.

1672957186705.png

Szlia

Based on a french bande dessinée that also got published in the US. Not familiar with it and its authors though (which is not very surprising since I stopped following the medium years ago).

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Much better trailer than the one previously posted. Looking forward to this one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

Not bad but nothing special. Made me think of Dexter because of the internal monologue that contradicts the actual events: a character who misunderstands what he is and does.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Out on Netflix now.

Good movie. The last 30 mins dragged on a bit too long though.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
is this on Netflix in 4k, HDR, dolby vision etc as I'm only seeing 1080p versions so far

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Felt like a mediocre Fincher impersonation. Good but will not even make a footnote in his career.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah I'm hearing the good elements are just taken from other stuff. Going to pass on this one don't need a filler movie.

Sounds competent but nothing must-see.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Definitely not a movie I'd recommend. You can watch it if you've really got nothing better to do, but there's nothing particularly memorable. Honestly there's one fight scene and it's decent, but the rest is just functional autist hitman stuff that isn't even that cool.

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Watched it last night. I thought the first 2 acts had all the makings of a Fincher classic and was really excited. But after the 2nd act, the movie doesn't ever become "bad", it's still solid, it just becomes very "run of the mill".

6.5/10. Nowhere near classics like Fight Club(although there is a cool shot at the end of the movie that is very obviously emulating the ending shot of Fight Club), Seven, Gone Girl, etc.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anticlimactic 6/10, only saving grace was Fassbender.

• 1Like

Caligula_The_Cat

Vyemm Raider
Boring as fuck. Very weak plot, no character development. Even the styling of the filming didn’t seem like Finchers work. 3/10

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database