The Last Kingdom

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Just finished the final season. Great ending and wrapped up nicely. Nice to have a show have a good final season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Finished the season tonight. Loved it, a really strong season.

The movie finished filming over the last month, and we'll get a 2 hour movie called, Seven Kings Must Die. That will be the official wrap of "The Last Kingdom".

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finished the season tonight. Loved it, a really strong season.

The movie finished filming over the last month, and we'll get a 2 hour movie called, Seven Kings Must Die. That will be the official wrap of "The Last Kingdom".
Well, that explains a little bit. It ended well enough but it did seem like it was a little open. Looking forward to the movie then.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Watched "Seven Kings Must Die" tonight. It was solid. I'm always up for The Last Kingdom - which easily became one of my favorite shows. Like all five seasons of the show it covers an insane amount of ground in the mere 1hr 50m (really it covers too much). I certainly get why they wanted to wrap the story there.

A good way to close out the series though, and good to see the crew one last time. I'll miss the series. It just did such a good job of being eventful, having an enjoyable ensemble of characters, with the story very rarely getting unbelievable. Didn't have the massive 4-7 episode lulls like many others shows (GoT).

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Enjoyed the finale. Al though found the final battle a bit meh for a “movie” just felt like a 2 hour episode with slightly more budget. Overall really cool
Series and I enjoy the ambiguous ending.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users