The Last Man on Earth

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cybsled

Was he uncredited? I knew it was him, but I missed his name in the credits for guest stars.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
He was the second name in the guest stars, even possibly weirder was the song from Tim Heidecker's Herman Cain rock opera

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That song was actually about herman cain? lol. Is there any word on how long wiig and elliot will be on the show? I'm not sure the show can handle 3 people trying to be the comic relief.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Huh? Almost everyone is the comic relief.. the whole show is comic relief.
That said, Wiig's character is starting to make Tandy look somewhat reasonable in comparison, which is ridiculous. Tandy was my least favorite character with how mind blowing-ly stupid he could be. If they are trying to top that, I'm not looking forward to it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
That "no you can't have a cookie" monologue was great. I need some one to get a good video of that ASAP.

Cybsled

Just realized this came back on when I noticed it on my DVR. Cut out before the end-end (guy realized he was still locked inside the prison), but pretty good character intro. Cannibal serial killer + limited supply of people left = lul?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ShakyJake

<Donor>
This show is at it's best when there's less Will Forte. The last couple of episodes with Karl were probably the funniest of the series. I hope they find some way of keeping him around.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
is this on break again? ffs i can't keep up. I didn't know this was even back, so i forgot to DVR it. Caught up to the episode of Armisen in the graveyard, and dont see any more episodes on my normal TV sites.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I stopped watching a couple months ago, around when they killed Fred's character. Show just seemed like it was running on fumes.

The pilot started off awesome with the question of what does a guy who's the last man on the planet do. But then it became an ensemble show, which kind of flies in the face of the premise.

• 1Like

Cybsled

The way it ended (minus the cliffhanger) was kind of a good way to end it. Tandy actually acts mature and lays down a truth bomb about the fact they're all being idiots and need to actually settle in a spot that provides all their needs (food, water, shelter, etc).

Fox also axed Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The way it ended (minus the cliffhanger) was kind of a good way to end it. Tandy actually acts mature and lays down a truth bomb about the fact they're all being idiots and need to actually settle in a spot that provides all their needs (food, water, shelter, etc).

Fox also axed Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Those were my two "me" shows that my wife hated and I liked for vastly different comedic reasons. They weren't the best bet both were solidly funny. Super bummed.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
The way it ended (minus the cliffhanger) was kind of a good way to end it.

My theory, which I guess will never be confirmed or denied, is that all of what we've seen is in Tandy's head. The past 4 seasons have been nothing more than him playing pretend with those face-painted soccer balls. He truly is the last man on earth.

Ladro

Anomaly
Lame. I like this show for weird reasons as well, it filled a niche of strange and uncomfortably funny that I'll miss.

Boom. Nailed it.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
This show, this last season especially, had amazing writing. Fucking Forte's interactions with Todd or Sudeikis were unbelievably great. Like I laughed so hard at the fucking cookie scene with Todd. Or just him and Sudekis at the fireplace/the truck tire. I knew it couldn't last forever because most people are retards and like Big Bang Theory. This show was juuuuust too out there for the common bib drooler to understand and enjoy. Same fucks who probably think MacGruber was stupid (NO YOU'RE FUCKING FACE IS STUPID).

What really, REALLY amazes me is that they get rid of this AND B99. Like, what shows do they even think will come close to as popular as these? Their track record with new shows is probably the worst. Fuck, Fox, you stupid as hell!