The Last Man on Earth

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Either A: Mary Steenbergen wanted out of the show

or

B: Gail just shot the mannequin head

Cybsled

Dunno how long the Melissa solution will last either...their amateur mental institution is just a band-aid ;p

Cybsled

It has definitely fallen square in the dramedy realm.

Although you do have to give the show credit. It addresses things most post-apocalyptic shows ignore: medical issues without healthcare, gasoline goes bad, canned food will go bad, people will have psychological breaks and people around them may not know how to deal with it, people can more easily get trapped and die, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
definitely turned a corner on almost every storyline this episode. Pretty grim.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
yeah last night was really fucking dark, dramedy is not the appropriate description, the shit last night was on the level of The Road.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Also, "Gail" the fish was alive, then they thought she died, then she was miraculously alive...

Possibly some Westworld-level foreshadowing!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It has definitely fallen square in the dramedy realm.

Although you do have to give the show credit. It addresses things most post-apocalyptic shows ignore: medical issues without healthcare, gasoline goes bad, canned food will go bad, people will have psychological breaks and people around them may not know how to deal with it, people can more easily get trapped and die, etc.

Did they really address Gasoline going bad? Because they had an episode last season where they explained the gas going bad, then killed off the dude who knew that and kept driving cars all across the country.

Anybody else think psycho Melissa is hottest Melissa?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
It's back. I like the episodes where they focus on someone else, like when they brought his brother back. Hopefully kirsten wiig gets sick and dies too.

But they kind of screwed up. Up until now, I had been assuming the virus spread very quickly and that explained why every gas station had gas and every store had fully stocked shelves. But they clearly showed here that before wiig went into hiding, grocery stores were empty and people were eating dog food. Maybe they'll address that.

Oh and I like the tie back to the drone. I recall thinking that it was doubtful crazy santa was running a drone from his boat, and then they never mentioned it again.

Cybsled

Ya, that part didn't jive with earlier parts, although I did like the Dayz vibe they added to it lol

That dog had enough of her shit towards the end. Say milk to this, asshole ;p

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
didn't even realize this was back, they need to do a better job promoting this show. then again, I really only watch Fox during football season.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I love it. Him railing off all those names and throwing in people like Lena Dunham and Doug Henny with Einsten and Galileo. Great. I think the writers are slowly encroaching MacGruber type humor which I fucking LOVE.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The crash was telegraphed way to far in advance.

So god told him colorful lights was the answer? What the fuck was the question again?

Ganthorn

N00b
The crash was telegraphed way to far in advance.

So god told him colorful lights was the answer? What the fuck was the question again?

When i saw that equipment i thought it was going to be those rotating search lights that light up the clouds.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Man, a few of these seasons episodes have made me laugh really, really hard. I don't see this getting renewed, but fuck if there aren't great moments. Helps if you're a big Forte fan too as some is just classic Fortin with Forte.

Carols gotten some great lines. I laughed when she talked about how her parents were really into walks and she said they were huge pedaphiles. And this last episode when Tandy made that huge gel and asks Carol if it looks approximated to her womb and she combs over the entire thing with her eyes and just says, "Yes."

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
The time jump forward confused the shit out of me at first, cause my DVR actually missed recording an episode and I had to go download it.. thought maybe I had still skipped one till I realized it was on purpose. Tandy's line 'no need to go into details about all the amazing things that happened, cause we were all there' made me chuckle.

I still wish they could tone down his idiocy, it's just a little too extreme to be believable most of the time. I did like his 'fo guck yourselg' and the other quips with Gail, though. The other girls, minus Carol, have had great lines in response to Tandy's shit at least. "I'll be brief" "no, you won't".