The Last of Us

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I mean, I'll be shocked if they did this, but any indication they will change course for the TV series?

I'll watch S2 if they did. I watch the occasional heavy stuff because it usually pays off in the end. But watching the """story""" of TLOU2 was just not what I'd call entertainment.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure the show is done once certain things happen. S1 was already going downhill halfway through

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That dude has drank the fag koolaid faster than anyone in history. He could have been an icon for positive male role models as an actor, but he distanced himself from the Swanson thing and has fully Folered the proverbial woke wang of tinsletown.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just finished Last of Us 2. Gameplay etc was great and some parts of the story were fine. I agree with people that they really need to show Abby more to have people empathize with her early. The way she kills Snapes Dumbledore so soon without explanation is not great writing.

Mixed feelings on part 2 but hopefully the show knocks it out of the park.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
That dude has drank the fag koolaid faster than anyone in history. He could have been an icon for positive male role models as an actor, but he distanced himself from the Swanson thing and has fully Folered the proverbial woke wang of tinsletown.

He's been married to Megan Mullally for awhile, I think. He's probably been on the fag train for decades.